UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
It’s weird that the hail has been cleared from only parts of the pitch but not everywhere
The lines and box taken care of by shovels I assume. It hailed here at lunch too, apparently this will be the coldest May on record in Ireland.. I want to go home already.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The lines and box taken care of by shovels I assume. It hailed here at lunch too, apparently this will be the coldest May on record in Ireland.. I want to go home already.

Hopefully you will be able to at some point this year. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Definitely tell it's a European tie when all the PSG players run around the ref at every foul.

Neymar’s reaction was ridiculous. Yes, Silva did catch him but still. It wasn’t malicious. If opposition players started pushing around Neymar whenever he drops to the ground like he’s been shot, he will start getting pushing around for the full 90 minutes.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Neymar’s reaction was ridiculous. Yes, Silva did catch him but still. It wasn’t malicious. If opposition players started pushing around Neymar whenever he drops to the ground like he’s been shot, he will start getting pushing around for the full 90 minutes.
Can't wait to see West Ham draw PSG in the group stage next year.. Mark Noble v Neymar. Hard West London man v Prima-donna

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Good half, but not over yet. Think our best bet is to sit a bit and look for a second on the break. They haven't created too much, but one goal for them and the nerves will start kicking in.
One goal is fine, shouldnt be too nervy as another and you're still not out. City in the box seat, will cruise form here IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back