News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will probably keep Chapman as a loop donut this week. Got Gulden, Rowe, Cox, Warner, Berry all queuing up to be traded OUT

I traded out Rowe last week, planning on trading Chapman and Gulden this week. I don't have Cox or Berry and I'm holding Warner for the time being.

The tribunal has overturned Fritsch's one week suspension.
Even as a Melbourne supporter I thought the suspension was warranted.
Seems to go against everything the AFL have been doing to protect the head.

It gets worse... for all of us & young Tom:

DOCKERS’ INJURY CRISIS

Fremantle’s rotten injury luck has continued, with top draftee Heath Chapman reportedly facing a shoulder reconstruction, while All-Australian Luke Ryan could be sidelined for up to two more weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DOCKERS’ INJURY CRISIS

Fremantle’s rotten injury luck has continued, with top draftee Heath Chapman reportedly facing a shoulder reconstruction, while All-Australian Luke Ryan could be sidelined for up to two more weeks.
I might get picked this week.

Man I hate the way the fans are treated by club... how does Ryan go from 50/50 to play one week to all of the sudden a possible three week injury? Pathetic.
To play devil's advocate, sometimes injuries are worse than first thought, or the player recovers quicker than expected.

But I agree some of the injury reports are crazy, Hickey back after one week!

DOCKERS’ INJURY CRISIS

As soon as I saw the word calf, when the injury was first reported, I shuddered. Those injuries always seem to drag on. Seems I was on the money again. Oh well, have to hold I suppose. I ain’t trading him out after just an 80.
Although I can see them just keeping him at home until the next home game in three weeks.
*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back