Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickb29796

Debutant
Oct 17, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Looking for advice on what to do this week.

Thinking of doing Clark and Chapman to Frederick and May via Laird.

Thanks
1620167534733.png

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
On a side note, if you've had your eye on any Syd players, its a damn good time to pick them up. After this week it gets much much easier.
So far played and beaten 3 of last yrs top 4, and this week we end the run of the current top of the ladder.
Rnd 9 we then have Pies, then Freo Carl Saints Hwth before a Rnd 14 bye. Should win all those ;)

Why trade Clarke to May?

By the way nice team.

I assume he means Jordan Clark...though this means he’ll have to pick who to play onfield between Jordon and Powell. That is a very nice team though!

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
On a side note, if you've had your eye on any Syd players, its a damn good time to pick them up. After this week it gets much much easier.
So far played and beaten 3 of last yrs top 4, and this week we end the run of the current top of the ladder.
Rnd 9 we then have Pies, then Freo Carl Saints Hwth before a Rnd 14 bye. Should win all those ;)

Hoping Warner can get back to his round 2-4 form. Campbell a recall and pump out some decent scores would also be nice.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Hoping Warner can get back to his round 2-4 form. Campbell a recall and pump out some decent scores would also be nice.
I'm still perfectly happy to run with Warner onfield. He doesnt look tired yet and seemed to have an off day last weekend. Hoping for that one big score to kick his price further. I'm sticking with him and Powell until its absolutely obvious they need to go.
Very good chance McDonald comes back soon for that easier run Rnd 9-13. Harder to see Campbell returning soon though without starting 22 injuries. Gulden could be gone any week now and looks topped out. Spent his tickets early.

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Open to ideas from the brains trust here.

This rag-tag bunch of misfits is ranked about 1100th overall and has trades in-hand - but no cash whatsoever.

The popular and juicy Stephen May is tempting, but can really only grab him by cutting a player I probably need right now (Warner), and further weakening a weak forward line.

Do I just take my medicine and try to build bank with a simple little Bruce Campbell DPP trade to Freddie? On-field rookies are going OK, bench is a debacle but hoping maybe Bruhn or Brockman or Highmore returns from the dead.

1620170444622.png

Might get Parker next week.

Scores have dropped off the past 3 weeks, but he's still getting bulk CBA's. Might take a punt on him for something different instead of Steele.

He's highly rated so I think he sticks around.

Pies won't make finals so may aswell play the kids I reckon.

They will have a new coach at Collingwood in Round 9 so I would wait another week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Looking for advice on what to do this week.

Thinking of doing Clark and Chapman to Frederick and May via Laird.

Thanks
View attachment 1118930
It looks like you need to fortify your FWD's before looking at May

Consider Clark and Chapman to Frederick and Bolton .....moving Scott to midfield bench

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Open to ideas from the brains trust here.

This rag-tag bunch of misfits is ranked about 1100th overall and has trades in-hand - but no cash whatsoever.

The popular and juicy Stephen May is tempting, but can really only grab him by cutting a player I probably need right now (Warner), and further weakening a weak forward line.

Do I just take my medicine and try to build bank with a simple little Bruce Campbell DPP trade to Freddie? On-field rookies are going OK, bench is a debacle but hoping maybe Bruhn or Brockman or Highmore returns from the dead.

View attachment 1118954

Campbell > Frederick (via JClark to mid bench)
Butts > May

Butts b/e 32 probably only has 1-2 more weeks (or 15-25k) worth of cash gen in him. May has a b/e of 5 and averaging 107 minus the injury game will go up 40-50k this week. No brainer 40+ppg upgrade trade.

Petrify

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Can't decide between:

1) Gulden + Chapman > May + Freddy (via Laird DPP)

or

2) Cox + Chapman > May + Freddy.

Guldens B/E is 86 but we've all seen his scoring potential, so keeping him may end up being okay.

Cox B/E is 62 so he's less likely to lose cash, there's a chance he's rested this week though.

Other thing to factor is do I want Laird in my defence or backline.

Thoughts?

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
View attachment 1118978

Got 125k in the bank, Chapman to Frederick is locked in. Cant decide between Gulden to May/Daniel or Bolton. Thoughts?
I would be going May. Fwd's suck this year. Grab Dusty at a massive discount in a few weeks to bolster your fwd's.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I would be going May. Fwd's suck this year. Grab Dusty at a massive discount in a few weeks to bolster your fwd's.
That as it my be so, we can’t leave putrid rookies in FWD all year

Besides, Bolton is playing as a Mid ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back