Trades Round 8 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Apparently Leon has said Mumford will play a few in a row now before having another rest.
Looks like Flynn will miss out on playing Bombers and Tigers, which would of been a good chance to make coin, will come back and get monstered by NicNat, definitely a disappointing cow given the potential he had.

Preuss listed as 3-5 weeks. We might be lucky to get another 1-2 price rises out of Flynn before he's perma banished to the state league.

Preuss listed as 3-5 weeks. We might be lucky to get another 1-2 price rises out of Flynn before he's perma banished to the state league.

I'd be happy with one more.
Preuss is a garbage truck anyways, Mumford remains the issue. His corpse is playing surprisingly well.

On a side note, if you've had your eye on any Syd players, its a damn good time to pick them up. After this week it gets much much easier.
So far played and beaten 3 of last yrs top 4, and this week we end the run of the current top of the ladder.
Rnd 9 we then have Pies, then Freo Carl Saints Hwth before a Rnd 14 bye. Should win all those ;)
Heeney time?

MITS

Worlds shortest giant
Feb 3, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Righto, I need some help please. Which way should I go.
Thinking Rowe & Gulden - RCD & T Kelly
or Rowe & Butts - RCD & May or if you see something better let me know please. Don’t usually like going early on rookies
03E455DC-19F4-49C7-AC68-CD34CA8C0360.jpeg
1880CBA3-6C61-4B2D-A949-62DBE8215091.jpeg

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Might get Parker next week.

Scores have dropped off the past 3 weeks, but he's still getting bulk CBA's. Might take a punt on him for something different instead of Steele.
Been good but scoring been ordinary. But we know he gets on those 1 month runs of big scores then goes colder for the next month.
Interesting POD. Keeps the interest. Not for me this year though.

Righto, I need some help please. Which way should I go.
Thinking Rowe & Gulden - RCD & T Kelly
or Rowe & Butts - RCD & May or if you see something better let me know please. Don’t usually like going early on rookies View attachment 1119023View attachment 1119024

Hold Butts .
He's best 22 .
I feel the kents who got butts and Cox got a leg up this year.

Rowe and Errol out is good moves .

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Heeney time?
Not yet. Give it another week or two. That game on the weekend was terrible luck. He got hammered. Carrying that hand to start, then a leg knock first qtr then some big prick near broke his sternum.
Even when he's bottomed out i;d wait 1 more. Missing the first 20-30K on the way back up wont matter coz he's going to be so damn cheap...and you get another peek to confirm you want him. So it could even be 3 weeks before you need to move on him if wanted.

Mar 14, 2009
MCG
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
Feels like Fredrick is so risky. If you take him and he's dropped within a couple of weeks it's going to be a nightmare trying to upgrade him at that D6 spot. Bench is unreliable too currently.

I might have to skip him and hope he doesn't lock in his spot and go for May this week in for Chapman, RCD in early for Gulden with 136k cash next week.

It is tempting to go Riddles at D6 as I can get him with 4k left over and that's my backline complete. But he has a 202BE then I am stuck next with options. I am just not sure if I go May over Ridley now I will be able to spare a trade down the line to swap them when I still need to do the same for Cripps. I doubt it.

I'm worried about my small chol syndrome cash gen :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Ely Smith hasn't got a look in at all yet and coming back from injury :heavymultiply:
Brockspud hasn't played since round 4, and even then only aveaged 43 like a crab :heavymultiply:
Waterman is sitting on my bench collecting dust like he's Mitch McGovern :heavymultiply:
Berry looks like he's reached his max, 51 average is bleh :minus:
Highmore's parents basically have him on a milk carton at this point :heavymultiply:
Treacy is an embarrassing fat spud with a high score of 35 from 3 games. His first price increase, from a 102k player.... netted him 5K :heavymultiply:
Leon is a piece of s**t who values winning with Mumford over playing Flynn and losing :!?:

Mcreery is kinda doing his job, hopefully Bucks the dopey kent leaves him in the side. Jordan has 2 weeks left. After that..... :huh: Cupboard is bare.

Didn't get bang for buck from Kozi (traded to chapman before big price rise), Chapman (prick), Rowe (potato), Campbell (turned to s**t), Meek (disappeared), or Clark (nothing pick in the end).

I really can't afford to bring in any more rookie plebs (RCD, Freddy, Poulter) who disappear or s**t the bed and average 50 points. Need an actual quality rook.

In the end i'm going to be forced to chase ******* value picks like a bargain hunter instead of getting in uber premo's.

I'm worried about my small chol syndrome cash gen :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Ely Smith hasn't got a look in at all yet and coming back from injury :heavymultiply:
Brockspud hasn't played since round 4, and even then only aveaged 43 like a crab :heavymultiply:
Waterman is sitting on my bench collecting dust like he's Mitch McGovern :heavymultiply:
Berry looks like he's reached his max, 51 average is bleh :minus:
Highmore's parents basically have him on a milk carton at this point :heavymultiply:
Treacy is an embarrassing fat spud with a high score of 35 from 3 games. His first price increase, from a 102k player.... netted him 5K :heavymultiply:
Leon is a piece of sh*t who values winning with Mumford over playing Flynn and losing :!?:

Mcreery is kinda doing his job, hopefully Bucks the dopey kent leaves him in the side. Jordan has 2 weeks left. After that..... :huh: Cupboard is bare.

Didn't get bang for buck from Kozi (traded to chapman before big price rise), Chapman (prick), Rowe (potato), Campbell (turned to sh*t), Meek (disappeared), or Clark (nothing pick in the end).

I really can't afford to bring in any more rookie plebs (RCD, Freddy, Poulter) who disappear or sh*t the bed and average 50 points. Need an actual quality rook.

In the end i'm going to be forced to chase ******* value picks like a bargain hunter instead of getting in uber premo's.

I got Treacy for $102 what a bargain buy that was....

Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Need a little bit of help this week, was going to get may but am $300 short of going Chapman to Freddy and Rowe to may via dpp. Don’t have much cash in the bank so I’m now thinking double downgrade of Chapman to Freddy and Rowe out to Dawkins via Scott to forward line. Anyone else see anything else that stands out? thanks, team below
D735848D-A137-4A41-955F-A88BE3C4E124.png

Not yet. Give it another week or two. That game on the weekend was terrible luck. He got hammered. Carrying that hand to start, then a leg knock first qtr then some big prick near broke his sternum.
Even when he's bottomed out i;d wait 1 more. Missing the first 20-30K on the way back up wont matter coz he's going to be so damn cheap...and you get another peek to confirm you want him. So it could even be 3 weeks before you need to move on him if wanted.

I don't like the swans use of Heeney.

God he's Good player he should be able to roam up the ground taking marks back to SP .

Need a little bit of help this week, was going to get may but am $300 short of going Chapman to Freddy and Rowe to may via dpp. Don’t have much cash in the bank so I’m now thinking double downgrade of Chapman to Freddy and Rowe out to Dawkins via Scott to forward line. Anyone else see anything else that stands out? thanks, team belowView attachment 1119050

That sux .

You could go double down, pass on May.
Grab Helmet next week for low 400k .

Chappy to Fred.
McNeil to RCD or Owes.
Flynn to down .

I have 470k to spend on a FWD but I need one that doesn't have the round 13 bye. That rules out Hind, Dale, McKay and also Bolton/Zorko (if I wait until next week).

Any suggestions? Or wait a week and get punchy with the extra cash I'll have when I bring in RCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back