FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This one goes out to my boy Mitch

giphy.gif

Just when I was hoping to see the last of SJ. She ends up staying as a spy.

Taking over the shopping task and ordering all that sh!t I haven’t even heard of. Then telling Danny that they did it so that they could make a feast for everyone. And looking dumbfounded when Danny said “I don’t eat your food”.

Was she serious when she said that the Tim Tam should be cut up in 16ths? If I was Danny I would have told her to get a knife and do it and give everyone their piece.

As punishment they should allow her all the meat she can eat and nothing else in the attic.

This twist will spell the death of Danny, Mel and Nicholas. Listening into their conversations and being able to relay the information back to people in the diary room will turn everyone against them. Katie, Marley and Jess will take control now.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Please kick out SJ and put Angelicious from last season in the attic. Even though I didn’t like Angela she made me laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the producers think we like watching sj?!

Poor twist

Same twist basically.

Instead of a bunker, its an attic. Instead of high tech video its an old school radio!
How about coming up with an actual new idea.

new
/njuː/
adjective
  1. 1.
    produced, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time; not existing before.
    "the new Madonna album"

TILLY
"But this “book smart, street dumb” ball of energy is planning to use this to her advantage, letting the housemates think she’s a ditzy blonde while she makes educated plays to advance in the game."

Is Tilly's "performance" in the BB House Academy Award worthy, or is she really as dumb as she seems?

TILLY
"But this “book smart, street dumb” ball of energy is planning to use this to her advantage, letting the housemates think she’s a ditzy blonde while she makes educated plays to advance in the game."

Is Tilly's "performance" in the BB House Academy Award worthy, or is she really as dumb as she seems?
I think she over does it sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back