Injury 2021 Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes missed 7 in 2 years , but how was the output in the games he played compared to previous?
Did he seem in great nick?
i would say between he and Sydney they nursed him to the line in his last year there, (they wanting him of the books and he wanting the $$ for years to come!).
The desperate fools we have in charge were only too happy to oblige, after all he was a former all Australian!
The Never ending Story is not over yet! Hanners may have a 'line' of credit worth extending! This ship of fools may still do an Austraila 2 Americas cup yet!

Apr 24, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is there a list somewhere of our current injured players?
The list on the AFL site is a week old.
1619506174378.png

bergholt

Good Ordinary Player
Mar 14, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
St Kilda
Everyone will be shocked to read this…

Hanners moved from 3-6 weeks to TBC (we don't have a ******* clue)

"We can't find him anywhere, I last saw him Saturday night at about 3am down Chapel St, not sure where he went after that but his GPS is still turned on and it says he's still getting a good workout so at least he's staying in shape..."

"...I'll just put TBC then?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hmmm TBC for Hanners still. Wonder what the club is not telling us. :rolleyes:

Went up with the team to Gold Coast and did a training session that morning at Metricon stadium. So his legs were will attached then but no update since.

Yeah, saw him in the rooms on the telecast revving the boys up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back