Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainboard had a joker having a sook about having to prebook a seat at the same time as his mates so they could sit together at the footy. As if it was some kind of horrendous affront to the sporting public.

“They make you BOOK a seat and then you have to SIT THERE and can’t just go wherever you want!”
To be fair while being able to book on the day and sit anywhere in General Adm is unheard of in WA (and prob SA), it makes the whole experience of going to sport much less of a * around. Def a luxury though

Looks like Petracca has chosen the Waste your career option

Dees fans be like:

kj4edgmh9Vvd8ubSIoP1BIQ3WoI=.gif

Currently trying to book a Vic member's ticket to the Hawks game. 2.5 hours after allocation was released - ******* Ticketek website telling me nothing is available. The G will be bloody 20% full.

Ok now this is gold.

Driving in the car this morning with my 8 year old nephew who loves it when I ask Siri questions and she tells jokes etc. Today he asked if Siri knew who the Eagles were....and turns out she does....as she read the following paragraph for us verbatim...

BA6DB19F-F443-449F-8B26-2920958E8487.png

Sensationally salty Wiki edit ftw! 😅😅😅😅😅

Thankfully, my nephew did not ask me what a ‘twat’ was - I’m not sure if Siri has an answer for that one!

Ok now this is gold.

Driving in the car this morning with my 8 year old nephew who loves it when I ask Siri questions and she tells jokes etc. Today he asked if Siri knew who the Eagles were....and turns out she does....as she read the following paragraph for us verbatim...

View attachment 1119065

Thankfully, my nephew did not ask me what a ‘twat’ was - I’m not sure if Siri has an answer for that one!
The funny thing is it is written like a child did it, but the use of ‘twat’ means it likely was someone much older.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Purples board in a discussion about the three players making hand gestures.

From a moderator, no less. Loving the salt. So, so much salt that is apparently mod endorsed.
You gotta love the dribble that comes from that board. To be honest when you support a s**t stain of a club like shitmantle what do you expect from the scum that supports them. They really are at the bottom of the food chain and i love nothing better than smashing them time and time again and then reading all their salty tears :)

Ok now this is gold.

View attachment 1119065

What a twampaigner!

Ok now this is gold.

View attachment 1119065

I love throwing in 'arguably' like allow me to hedge a little as I vomit out this screed.

"The AFL league"

Must have thought of that whilst entering his PIN number at the ATM machine.

Don't be silly.

They don't have any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back