Resource 2021 Membership

Just was able to redeem an adult ticket. Level 2 row B so still plenty of good seats left.

45 minutes of my life I won't get back.
Any cost? They're wanting to charge me $45 for L2.

WTF. I just realised it was $47 :mad: :mad: :mad:
I better get a refund?
From twitter there's others in the same situation and I just took the chance too. Seems ticketmaster have it arse about; those with memberships who need to pay to upgrade from GA aren't getting charged for premium seating (anything other than L3) while those with premium memberships are getting whacked the upgrade fee.

WTF. I just realised it was $47 :mad: :mad: :mad:
I better get a refund?

You Should

Lot People waiting for Info from Clubs Membership Twitter Account

Think who put info with Pricing got wrong way around - Idiot

From twitter there's others in the same situation and I just took the chance too. Seems ticketmaster have it arse about; those with memberships who need to pay to upgrade from GA aren't getting charged for any levels while those with premium memberships are getting whacked the upgrade fee.

Can try to get just General Tickets at Bottom as they are Free

Looks like I was lucky that the AFL Members' sale yesterday went without a hitch.
I tried yesteday with AFL as normally it is on a Tuesday and couldn't get them.
For those that have been charged, if you click on info, this is what comes up:
2021-05-05_110627.jpg

For some reason when I put my barcode I can only see the option to add junior tickets?
That happened to me and I discovered my son had already got our tickets via the barcodes. That was for AFL membership, admittedly.
Edit: after reading further it's obviously a Ticketmaster stuff-up.

Last edited:

Seems to be a painless process too. No more ticket windows just download the ticket to your phone via the Collingwood app. While tickets aren’t yet available the next 2 matches are visible and getting to where the ticket will be is easy.

Back