No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch Pies v Norf this week on a black and white TV you won't be able to tell which team are the spooners.

Has Collingwood given Norf permission to wear it's white stripes?

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Dani Laidley's suing Vic Pol.
Should have sold the photos to Today Tonight.
Bring back Naomi.
AgileThisAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
He ******* punched a guy in the head off the ball. If this is such an issue for him, then he needs to retire.
Imagine the outrage if it'd been the other way around, and the bloke with the history of concussions had been the one that got coward punched. I doubt that it would've been still only 5 weeks. Astounding.

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Trac copying Dusty. :D
Long-term contract.
Dees full of themselves at the moment, talking about team "love" and "connections", like they have it in the bag.
We came from out of nowhere to achieve glory in 2017.
Smart clubs don’t announce massive long term iffy contracts mid season . Strange decision From a club that has shown the ability to self descruct mid season .

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Having diabetes myself.While it's no excuse for doing what he did.I can understand that his blood sugar level may have played a part in his actions.
not often i agree with robbo but i reckon if he can't control his blood sugar and it contributes to him acting that way he shouldn't be playing. 5 weeks for a king-hit behind the play is light.

Rendell "I still think they are good enough to win the flag next year" Collingwood in 2022

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Rendell "I still think they are good enough to win the flag next year" Collingwood in 2022

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

“Your midfield of Jack Crisp, Tyler Brown, Pendlebury, Josh Daicos, that’s without Nick Daicos who will be in there somewhere next year, is still really good.

tenor.gif

“You’ve got Mason Cox, Brody Mihocek, Elliott, De Goey, Beau McCreery and Nathan Murphy as well."

3zme.gif

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Dusty also got his deal before we had won anything
Shemons have learned zero from the timing of Dusty's announcement. It was just before finals and it seems to lift Richmond and bring everyone at the club together at a crucial time. The news that Dusty had signed long term electrified the club.

Plus Petracca's contract is an extention, he didn't come out of contract til the end of next year or even later so there was no need to announce it now after they've won 7 in a row. They're flying high already.

At some time this year they are going to fall over, go a bit out of form, have a flat spot probably on the run in to finals and this announcement would have been a huge boost to them just at that time.

But hey, you can't argue with stupid.

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Is it a king hit if they bloke is looking at him and pushing him
I would say no.
"King Hit" is defined as an unexpected punch to the head. Normally given the example as from behind as this is an easy way to explain it, but also confuses.

It was a king hit as you don't expect to be punched in the head playing footy

So who are the best players outside dusty?
So far this year (according to the media experts) - Tex Walker,Petracca.Walsh.Pickett.Fritsch and the Port debutant with the mullet. And any Swans player thats played less than 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back