Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah sh*t looks like another error. Gg has bid on Dwayne Haskins…can someone fix that up…ta

Haskins handcuff to Ben tbf. I'd want his back up too if he starts this year like he ended last year.

Haskins handcuff to Ben tbf. I'd want his back up too if he starts this year like he ended last year.
Yeah was just joking. QB handcuff in this league is worth it

🤗

GG.exe do you want to MATCH or PASS on Josh Sweat
Pass = Dagless gives you pick 3.13
Match = you keep Sweat for 3-5 yrs at his current salary , the 500k tag is removed and the 50k bid amount goes on your cap instead

🤗

GG.exe do you want to MATCH or PASS on Josh Sweat
Pass = Dagless gives you pick 3.13
Match = you keep Sweat for 3-5 yrs at his current salary , the 500k tag is removed and the 50k bid amount goes on your cap instead
Dixie is first cab on that rank. I have to wait till he decides on Martinez first

Dixie Flatline and arakaan

Dixie Flatline do you want MATCH or PASS on Amari Cooper?
PASS = Shiny on Top gives you pick 1.10
MATCH = you keep Cooper for 3-5 yrs at his current salary, the $2m tag is removed, and the $500k bid amount goes on your cap instead.
Dixie Flatline PASS or MATCH on Blake Martinez?
PASS = Dagless 3.13 (his own pick)
MATCH = 3-5 yr contract, 500k tag removed, 700k bid replaces it
arakaan PASS or MATCH Logan Ryan?
PASS = Stingers 2.03
MATCH = Ryan for 3-5 yrs, $1m tag removed replaced with 50k bid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlucky Blacky if TheGreatBarryB didn't have Joe Burrow you'd make a fortune off Darnold right now going off his comment in Alpha.

Really missing out. 😠
You’re not missing out though. Me and my Panther mates Matt and Scott are on board the Darnold Express…as a Panther fan you will benefit………….. maybe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back