Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but why continue with something that didn’t work very well. It was a low point in an already very low season.

We are really missing Adams. Pendles is accelerating towards the end, but only as a midfielder. I think he has plenty to give as a half back flanker or half forward delivering the ball into the 50. Sidey I think has more to give, just stuck in a rut but he is also nearing towards the end. Sadly we still need their seasoned bodies in there but would love to see more of Macrae, Rantall, Daicos, Poulter etc around the footy. JDG is another we need on ball given his size and strength. Work rate is another question though.

We are really missing Adams. Pendles is accelerating towards the end, but only as a midfielder. I think he has plenty to give as a half back flanker or half forward delivering the ball into the 50. Sidey I think has more to give, just stuck in a rut but he is also nearing towards the end. Sadly we still need their seasoned bodies in there but would love to see more of Macrae, Rantall, Daicos, Poulter etc around the footy. JDG is another we need on ball given his size and strength. Work rate is another question though.
All of what you write here is true which is why I went with Daicos at the beginning of this year. By the time I traded him out in round 3 I swear to god I would've lit a fire under his arse that'd make armstrong, aldrin and collins s**t their suits

images
Part time footballer, full time music video star.

Sorry for the silly question but how is this compiled? I assumed it was just a list of CBA's ordered by the last round.

But then, it couldn't be with so few players. I mean, from a Hawthorn perspective - it has Tom Mitchell attending 25 CBA's and no other player attending any.

That would certainly help explain why we have been so s**t in the middle but still?

Sorry for the silly question but how is this compiled? I assumed it was just a list of CBA's ordered by the last round.

But then, it couldn't be with so few players. I mean, from a Hawthorn perspective - it has Tom Mitchell attending 25 CBA's and no other player attending any.

That would certainly help explain why we have been so sh*t in the middle but still?
No that's a fair question .....I only monitor 206 players for CBA's , TOG, averages, and 4 years of historical data

I simply haven't the time for players that'll never be SC relevant in my side .....O'meara isn't on my radar, Worpel should have been in the sheets, so should Wingard, but he didn't show up, as he attended 0 CBA's last week.....and I don't use the spreadsheet for 2021 Rookies

Last edited:
Just a PSA to my boy Jarryd Lyons, absolutely CRIMINAL he's only in 1.8% of teams and still yet to post a score below 100 .... enjoy your day kents

View attachment 1117875

ImissFrosty hope you jumped aboard the train mate !
Yeah I got on. Best decision I've ever made. Hope to never hear of him again and the 2% get to enjoy a 115 avg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jelly is a class above the other two imo. Should have a friendlier role/score better with Whitfield back in the side.
Hard to trust Jelly to stay fit. He hasn't missed yet, which makes it more and more likely to happen soon.

Cunnington gets old man injuries and has never been a premo really.

Hard to trust Jelly to stay fit. He hasn't missed yet, which makes it more and more likely to happen soon.

Cunnington gets old man injuries and has never been a premo really.

I still think Jelly goes back to half forward once Daniel and Co come back in and a lot of campaigners here have traded him in thinking they got a bargain.

I still think Jelly goes back to half forward once Daniel and Co come back in and a lot of campaigners here have traded him in thinking they got a bargain.

1620193291283.png

I'm getting Jelly or Taranto after their bye with that run

Juicy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back