Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies fans, what is the JS of Murphy?

Port fans, what is the JS of Frederick?

Gut feel without knowing anything is that Frederick would be one of the first out.
Murphy is pretty safe given the spot they are in.
Butters 3-4 weeks away
Jones 3-4 weeks away
Houston getting midfield time
Hartlett being useless
Bergman playing wing/half forward

Frederick could be $300k in 3 weeks

Murphy might hit $300k in 10 weeks. Murph will get games, but might get rested/rotated. Looked alright, just not sure how well he'll score.

Frederick lock $$$

Butters 3-4 weeks away
Jones 3-4 weeks away
Houston getting midfield time
Hartlett being useless
Bergman playing wing/half forward

Frederick could be $300k in 3 weeks

Murphy might hit $300k in 10 weeks. Murph will get games, but might get rested/rotated. Looked alright, just not sure how well he'll score.

Frederick lock $$$
You reckon? If I go Frederick and he is out in a week or two Id be pretty shitty. I see and understand your logic but Ken is a prick. He will drop him for Rockliff or some other turkey.

You reckon? If I go Frederick and he is out in a week or two Id be pretty shitty. I see and understand your logic but Ken is a prick. He will drop him for Rockliff or some other turkey.
Rocky is out for 6-8 weeks ;)

It's all guesswork mate, but I'm taking the points. There's no guarantee Murphy keeps playing anyway. The big mark on the weekend keeps him in for a week or 2, but if he's not performing, then he's gone. Noble, Daicos, Crisp, Sidey, WHE, Poulter and Madgen have all played wing at some stage this season, so who knows.

If your gut says Murphy over Frederick, do it, because I didn't back my gut with Bergman over Waterman, and it's burning me now

Rocky is out for 6-8 weeks ;)

It's all guesswork mate, but I'm taking the points. There's no guarantee Murphy keeps playing anyway. The big mark on the weekend keeps him in for a week or 2, but if he's not performing, then he's gone. Noble, Daicos, Crisp, Sidey, WHE, Poulter and Madgen have all played wing at some stage this season, so who knows.

If your gut says Murphy over Frederick, do it, because I didn't back my gut with Bergman over Waterman, and it's burning me now
Lol had them both! Waterman is on the bench doing ******* nothing for me. If I am in a position in a few weeks I might upgrade him to Heeney or JDG

Harry Petty coming in this week.
228K def/ fwd has played one game so far .
Not sc relevant in the slightest. Playing lockdown defender.

Pies fans, what is the JS of Murphy?

Port fans, what is the JS of Frederick?

Gut feel without knowing anything is that Frederick would be one of the first out.
Murphy is pretty safe given the spot they are in.

I'm grabbing both if Highnore doesn't play this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petty's a very good player in the making though .....had an impressive National Championship, and injuries have held him back to this point
I just remember him having the worst debut of all time, only would've had a couple touches, all shanks, was so bad. Then he became a fwd in 2019 and was really good, I remember thinking he was going to be our big key forward with Weideman and then he's been injured.

Highmore shouldn't be playing this week, after big Saints Win .....but I'm backing him to get more games soon
Next to no chance of playing shortly.

Frawley will be back very soon.

I will be amazed if Highmore gets a game before the byes.

To be fair, I could have looked good for St Kilda last week on a wing, and I am 52 years old, carrying a few extra kg's and haven't played footy since the Swansea v Triabunna Prelim Final in 2000 :moustache:
He looks good always played in the right position but. Think you joined the discussion too late.

Mires out for the cats he has hairline crack in he's ankle.

I expect Holmes to be named 110 k F/M has already played one game .
He would actually work better for my team this week. Is he a little gun like Nutri Grian?

Do you think he's a lock to play for 4-6 weeks, I need a DPP Mid/Fwd that can play through the byes?

He would actually work better for my team this week. Is he a little gun like Nutri Grian?

Do you think he's a lock to play for 4-6 weeks, I need a DPP Mid/Fwd that can play through the byes?

I forgot Higgins is prob back from inj.

Johnny Homles looked ok in he's debut game ( blue movie)😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back