Position 2021 Midfielders

Which players will be top ten MIDs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you trade in Taranto then back out again a week later early in the season?
You betcha! And when I did it I said I might bring him back in after his bye. I love that run, GWS isn't as bad as people think, if guys like Whitfield and Greene stay fit, they'll be pushing for a spot in the 8.

You betcha! And when I did it I said I might bring him back in after his bye. I love that run, GWS isn't as bad as people think, if guys like Whitfield and Greene stay fit, they'll be pushing for a spot in the 8.

The old Double Roughie I love it :hearteyes:

you.gif

I wonder if he'll now play better or worse for the rest of the year. :think:

Let me remind you that you're talking about the no.1 player in the comp.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Jul 5, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Kelly's whole season he's been all over the ground. His heatmap hasn't changed. Can't see anything in his stats that explain the jump in scoring last week.
He definitely appeared to play mainly off the wing.
Back to what he used to all the time. He loves it there. That's the main difference I could see last week.
But yes agree. Nothing stat wise jumps out as to why that helped his scoring

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb
But yes agree. Nothing stat wise jumps out as to why that helped his scoring

Was a massive difference in terms of the options available to him. Instead of just rushing a kick forward he could actually combine with other players, and had more options to hit rather than being the last man in a chain with an empty forward-line ahead of him.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Could I possibly do the unimaginable soon kentiemen?

Powell >Jelly. 🤣😄🤣

F@rk it would be the ultimate roughy manouver. I need to do something legendary this year I feel.

I'm so tempted to do it for the lolz.

Welcome home Jelly you bloody campaigner.

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb

Powell >Jelly. 🤣😄🤣

F@rk it would be the ultimate roughy manouver. I need to do something legendary this year I feel.

Please don't 😭😭😭

Powell >Jelly. 🤣😄🤣

Another good score and I'm picking him or Titch up next week (or Marshall or Zorko if I need a forward)

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Another good score and I'm picking him or Titch up next week (or Marshall or Zorko if I need a forward)

Only thing I'm worried about with Jelly is when Daniels, Coniglio and whoever else they have to come back into that midfield. Jellys a gun no doubt, just don't trust Cameron one bit.

Who would you trade out for Marshall or Zorko mate? And who would you trade out for Jelly or Tich?

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond

Powell >Jelly. 🤣😄🤣

All these people talking about trading Jelly in and as a owner I'm still worried he'll go back to scoring 90s. No way I'd be trading him in after 1 good game.

Only thing I'm worried about with Jelly is when Daniels, Coniglio and whoever else they have to come back into that midfield. Jellys a gun no doubt, just don't trust Cameron one bit.

Who would you trade out for Marshall or Zorko mate? And who would you trade out for Jelly or Tich?
I have $180k or something in the bank, then Kozi to RCD, then any rookie to $500k-ish premo

I could also grab May for Kozi, as they'll go up in price similarly

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
All these people talking about trading Jelly in and as a owner I'm still worried he'll go back to scoring 90s. No way I'd be trading him in after 1 good game.

Yeah I'm just trying to get some laughs.

I'm still worried about his role too to be honest.

Way too risky still till you see a few more games at least.

Yeah I'm just trying to get some laughs.

I'm still worried about his role too to be honest.

Way too risky still till you see a few more games at least.

Don't worry about his role next year he will be playing pure mid at the Tigers :hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back