Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Crust

All Australian
Jun 9, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SUANFC
4.35pm Saturday afternoon. Norf v Collingwood.
I'm calling on all Swans to support Collingwood.
I know, I know, it goes against the grain. I enjoy death riding Collingwood as much as the next person, but Collingwood are 1-6 and if they lose to Norf, at 1-7 I reckon Buckley will be out the door.
Then when we play them on 15 May they will have a new coach and that usually leads to an improvement. It might prove to be a dead cat bounce, but I'd prefer to avoid it.
There is an added benefit that if we then beat them, they will be 2-7 and we might be able to say it was us that tipped them over the edge.

I know, I know, it goes against the grain. I enjoy death riding Collingwood as much as the next person, but Collingwood are 1-6 and if they lose to Norf, at 1-7 I reckon Buckley will be out the door.
Then when we play them on 15 May they will have a new coach and that usually leads to an improvement. It might prove to be a dead cat bounce, but I'd prefer to avoid it.
There is an added benefit that if we then beat them, they will be 2-7 and we might be able to say it was us that tipped them over the edge.
Yep, thought the same thing.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney

I hope this match ends in a draw...

It's a possibility our home game v Magpies is moved to Vic. However, there is no 'swap' if that occurs.
I'm almost OK with this

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Cameron 4 goals.
Rohan 4 goals.

On the other end Lynch is having a mare cant hold a mark.
Lynch is a strange one that's for sure. He's other on - or not. Seems to be no in-between with the bloke.
Hawkins on the other hand tonight, slotting them from the sidelines like he's threading a needle.

Back