List Mgmt. We need more campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I saw Darcy grab an eagle by its wings and slam it down over the boundary line. I was half expecting Margetts to run in after and give a free kick.

As good as Toby is, the part I like isn't the campaigner, its all those 1v1 contests he wins and the goals he kicks.

All good dickheads are also good players. The arrogance that they have at least in part comes from that ability to play the game well.

Not much good some fringe hack mouthing off when everyone knows they can't back it up.

All good dickheads are also good players. The arrogance that they have at least in part comes from that ability to play the game well.

Not much good some fringe hack mouthing off when everyone knows they can't back it up.
It may correlate but I don't think it is causal. Their are other ways of getting the same effect as being a ****.

I don't think Toby is any "harder" than Luke Ryan. The difference is that Luke doesn't also give cheap shots and doesn't need to, because he is not a ****. Still plenty good enough player.

It may correlate but I don't think it is causal. Their are other ways of getting the same effect as being a ****.

I don't think Toby is any "harder" than Luke Ryan. The difference is that Luke doesn't also give cheap shots and doesn't need to, because he is not a ****. Still plenty good enough player.

I'm not saying all good players are dickheads, far from it. But it seems all dickheads worth having on your list are good players. Dickheads that can't actually play get delisted pretty quickly. Probably more so than a good bloke that can't play.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Taberner. He is by far the biggest campaigner we have right now, very unsociable. He often throws cheap nigly shots on his opponents, how about that time he punched a defender in the dick after taking a contested mark!
Didn't he also go the dick punch while in the process of taking a mark? Dude's such a weird unit.

I thought I saw Darcy grab an eagle by its wings and slam it down over the boundary line. I was half expecting Margetts to run in after and give a free kick.
Highlight of the game. In his first coupla games he was a ******* wrecking ball.
Scary as all s**t.
Then the mongrel disappeared after his first injury.
I reckon the coaches told him to simmer down.

Didn't he also go the dick punch while in the process of taking a mark? Dude's such a weird unit.
He punch two blokes in the dick and I think it was in two successive games. Maybe he was going through something. His best moment though was when he untucked Matty Rowell's jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He punch two blokes in the dick and I think it was in two successive games. Maybe he was going through something. His best moment though was when he untucked Matty Rowell's jumper.
That was champagne shithousery!

I thought that when Chapman got smashed by Kennedy, thought fair and square, there should have been someone there to remonstrate with Kennedy.Push him around a bit and make him think twice about doing that sort of thing again.Past "campaigners" would have,
But realistically, we don't have enough hard bodies to take on the pgysical stuff.Mundy , Fyfe, Ryan and then zip.
A lot of hard work to get the boys into men ,tough men.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back