NRL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I know they have some injury concerns but so do the Storm, Souths at home and at $2.75 and +6.5 is getting to a very backable price/line pending the sides named.

I don't mind Panthers to cover -18.5 against the Sharks either

Knights +6.5 in Canberra - monitor line

Broncos H2H/ + line up in NQ - monitor price/line

Manly/St George multi @ $1.90 looks okay

I know they have some injury concerns but so do the Storm, Souths at home and at $2.75 and +6.5 is getting to a very backable price/line pending the sides named.

I would be avoiding the Dragons. Getting way too many injury and suspensions. Brisbane who knows can you trust them after a game where GC just didn’t turn up?

At this stage don’t like many games except the Rabbits. They have injuries but $2.75 is way too big when the halves will be fine and Johnston is a decent fill in FB.

im reading the news reports this morning, that 4 Souths players are likely to be injured for the clash.

NRL Round 9 from TopSport:

Souths 3.10 v 1.37 Storm
Panthers 1.10 v 7.00 Sharks
Eels 1.56 v 2.40 Roosters
Raiders 1.48 v 2.68 Knights
Tigers 2.55 v 1.50 Titans
Cowboys 1.61 v 2.30 Broncos
Manly 1.43 v 2.80 Warriors
Dragons 1.28 v 3.65 Bulldogs

Line Betting:
Souths +7.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Storm -7.5 pts
Panthers -17.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Sharks +19.5 pts
Eels -4 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Roosters +4 pts
Raiders -5.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Knights +5.5 pts
Tigers +5.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Titans -5.5 pts
Cowboys -4.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Broncos +4.5 pts
Manly -6.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Warriors +6.5 pts
Dragons -10.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Bulldogs +10.5 pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah thats my dilemma, hate betting on unders in anything except tennis

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think I'm just going to take the Storm and Rabbits 1-12 in two multis and be done with it. It's having a bet each way but I'd rather do that than lose on the under. Can't see it a blowout. Souths still have quality, and Paps is still out for Melbourne

Think I'm just going to take the Storm and Rabbits 1-12 in two multis and be done with it. It's having a bet each way but I'd rather do that than lose on the under. Can't see it a blowout. Souths still have quality, and Paps is still out for Melbourne
Yeah I always rate Roosters, even still now.
Agree with Storm Bunnies, will probably do similar to that but use the TAB and SB 3+ leg promos as a safety.
Dont want to burn too much dosh because Friday night AFL goal kicking from the big 4 will be my fill up for the week.

Tribet saluted first time these sides played, currently either team 1-12.5 is $1.70

Juggling with the large amount of rain expected VS the total being 37.5

I hate unders too. Rain can blow over, and these sides can both pile on points, is it more likely an 18-16 type game or a 24-18 type game is all it takes to blow that line out of the water.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back