Banter The Grand Final Replay vs the Kardinia Park Aged care facility

Who is the most pathetic, weak, supporter base?

• Geelong

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • "GO CATTERS"

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
I kind of get that and its not something that is the cats fans fault, Its actually a form of inferiority issue's that stem from coming from a small regional town nd having to prove yourself everytime.

Back in the days when players carried handbags all the mean melbourne teams bullied them
Handbags is just a metaphor for more talented and silkier. A label of envy created by lou richards.

Chris scott took away our hand bags. We need to get them back.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Handbags is just a metaphor for more talented and silkier. A label of envy created by lou richards.

Chris scott took away our hand bags. We need to get them back.
I go way back to 1967 grand final where Doug Wade was interviewed coming into the MCG with his hand bag and Billy Goggin had a matching one when leaving the ground. Lou Richards was the one he commented on it
Paddy Guinane said what the hell do they have in them

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
I like your style

Can you do some for the following players

Rohan
Hawkins
Duckwood (after siren)
Henderson

Of course.

Rohan - big game performer and ball magnet. Selfless teammate who raised the spirits of staff during quarantine last year.
Hawkins - needs tying down for the amount of flying and crashing packs he does.
Duckwood (after siren) - somewhat maligned and criminally ignored by the umpires. Toils hard for little reward.
Henderson - Agile nimble defender, reluctantly lured away from Carlton despite them being desperate to keep him.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Of course.

Rohan - big game performer and ball magnet. Selfless teammate who raised the spirits of staff during quarantine last year.
Hawkins - needs tying down for the amount of flying and crashing packs he does.
Duckwood (after siren) - somewhat maligned and criminally ignored by the umpires. Toils hard for little reward.
Henderson - Agile nimble defender, reluctantly lured away from Carlton despite them being desperate to keep him.
Very good summation and totally unbiased

on a side note the doctors advised Vlastuin to wear a helmet this week , Then remembered danger not playing so all good not necessary

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
I go way back to 1967 grand final where Doug Wade was interviewed coming into the MCG with his hand bag and Billy Goggin had a matching one when leaving the ground. Lou Richards was the one he commented on it
Paddy Guinane said what the hell do they have in them
Do you really want to bring up 67? Game should be investigated.

What posters from the Geelong board look like
h41CTAT.jpeg

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

I would never bring up 67, that was bordering on embarassing for us versus our finals meeting 1969….

Interesting to look at the age of the players in that game on the afltables site. Not one player had reached 30 years of age. In fact both teams only had one player who had reached 28 years of age. I am pretty sure some of those Geelong players are still playing for them now. 😂

1620289610494.png

Nah they just don't appreciate trolling from the likes of yours truly and BlightysCats, you know the likes who only pop up when we lose to say we have a sh*t team and a sh*t coach. Every board has a few of em.

Pretty sure this richmond board only had them doom and gloom posters before 2017.

No way, i love cool aid.

You’re starting to worry me CB..
what’s in the water in traralgan mate?

- doing podcasts naked 🤷‍♂️
- Pressing caddy selection who hasn’t been sighted since 2017-2019
- replacing catman in retirement on this thread

midlife crisis? I hope all is ok bro

go spend a night with VB_longneck or something to straighten u out

D0F8312B-A370-4817-992B-C54BCAEFD5E5.jpeg

GO CATTERS

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Just saw this link from the Geelong board. I'm happy to dive in and take the fire.

Think we're a big chance this week. Obviously we've both got critical outs, but particularly with Grimes out now I think if we can move the ball quickly enough we can trouble you. Dangerfield, Kolodjashnij, O'Connor and Miers missing hurts of course but so does Cotchin, Prestia (especially), Grimes and Lambert.

Pretty tough one to pick.
Good on you for showing up. Clearly not all cats have been spayed. Plenty of time for that.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Don’t get your news from Facebook. It’s fake.

selwood isnt even in the top 10 for frees.

he is however in top 10 for disposals, Contested possessions and is the number 1 player in vfl/afl history for tackles. Number 1.

mike Sheahan is right. Joel selwood is the best player of the past decade.
Such a shame that his legacy will forever be Quack Quack Quack. He started a movement. A s**t cancer in football.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
We have outside run. Clark, smith, danger (although he is absent), bews.

problem is our players are rarely allowed to run and carry as first instinct. We have to chip kick the ball first.
Clark dropped. Woops.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers

Hmmm Investigating games due to umpire mistakes

Looks like alot has not changed maybe we should investigate the Brisbane/Geelong game ?
Of the famous Carlton out of bounds goal ?

1967 was a great premiership year that ended beautifully

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
You couldnt quote my Selwood is the greatest player of the decade post?

our outs are bigger then richmonds outs.

and we will still win.
Of course we recognise that this is all just bantam, the game is being played by the actual players ON the ground, not the ones sitting in the stands. We DO recognise that don't we. Don't we ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back