Preview Geelong v Richmond Friday May7 2021 7:50 pm @ MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he looks great on the training track. Put him in a presure situation and he's like a deer in the headlights - can't dispose of the pill quickly enough, to anyone.
As I said, he was fine against Sydney.

Maybe there'll be a late change tomorrow night, as per the VFL App the only emergency named in the 22 for tonights match is Clark

Holmes, Narkle and Ratugolea all held over

He sets such a high bar. Seriously he will never amount to anything, proved it over what, 5 seasons now?

Why wouldn’t you get games into someone with potential, instead of old donuts zuthrie. I’d put money on him not getting 4 touches till late in the 3rd quarter, as he often does.

Might as well just send a witches hat out there for the first half, it would do just as much.

Good to see sammy simpson back though 👍🏻
Is he in the team to accumulate possessions? Seems like he’s usually given a very defensive role. Has he been beaten by his opponent this year? Genuine question. His opponent against Sydney did nothing.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Is he in the team to accumulate possessions? Seems like he’s usually given a very defensive role. Has he been beaten by his opponent this year? Genuine question. His opponent against Sydney did nothing.
Going whole halves without getting a single touch is way beyond poor for even a total lock down job. Which he doesn’t do anyway.

I'd bet on Dusty to have 35 and 6 if Zuthrie goes to him.
No faith.
This will be the making of him tomorrow.
Better options? Bews? I would love to see our best tackler, Parfitt, given that role on Dusty or Boulton, but we need his MF grunt.

Going whole halves without getting a single touch is way beyond poor for even a total lock down job. Which he doesn’t do anyway.
You’ll have to do better to convince me he doesn’t do the lockdown jobs. Who has beaten him?

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
As I said, he was fine against Sydney.
Didn't see the Sydney game. But there's a list of others where he has packed-em when under pressure or perceived pressure. And not only at AFL level.

Hope he can turn it around but I'm not holding my breath. He certainly seems to be seen through rose colored glasses when it comes to senior selection.

Sire of Claude

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Always the young blokes get blamed for losses and are tipped out. No wonder they struggle to make it. Clark and Narkle have considerably more natural talent than others in the team who make as many errors.

As for Zac G he's as slow as a wet weak so he's never going to tag the likes of Mrtin.

Blitz biggest weakness is his lack of spatial awareness.
Nah, his penchant for kicking 14.5m across goal with his weight on his back heel.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
We disagree.
You can disagree all you want. It doesn’t change objective reality.

he constantly lacks awareness about what is around him gets caught too often or hangs onto the ball to long and never can unleash the ball quickly to player running off him because he is too slow to realise the options are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back