Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats average age 28 years 5 months & average games 149.8
Tigers average age 26 years 4 months & average games 109.3 games

we've got these jokers

🤡🤡🤡

5. Leigh Haussen 12. Andrew Stephens 22. Nathan Williamson

could have much much much worse
If you haven't heard of them that means they're okay. You only remember the names of the s**t ones and Rayzor Ray because he's an egomaniac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a excellent chance that Selwood shorter team mates will try to get side on and then lower there legs in the tackle in attempt to milk (high) free kicks (Port did this). Umpires loving this tactic for granting free to the ball holder as the player does not "duck".

The best defensive response as executed by Nank the Tank last weekend is to tackle the lower arm around the ball. If the ball carrier raises his arms, the tackle ribs as hard as you can.
I've thought a lot about this. With his technique of ducking his head and shrugging his shoulders to milk the 900 (world record) free kicks he's had so far in his career, why tackle him at all ? Much better to go for the ball and try to very physically strip him of the footy. This avoids giving away the free and stops him getting away a handball. Just whack the ball out of his hands. Sick of seeing him blatantly duck his head. I'm surprised the players don't hell out "quack quack" every time he does it.

Last edited:
Geez Clark hasn't come on.

He has. Been one of their most damaging players. However, he has rubbed several at the Cats the wrong way and has perceived attitude issues, and has been played all over the place. was playing as a half forward, going through the midfield at one point. He is stiff to be dropped off an 18 disposal, 5 mark game.

Easily a gun footballer, and my pick for us to chase after Houli retires. Would slot in seamlessly. Short and Clark rebounding off half back with their kicking would be amazing.

He has. Been one of their most damaging players. However, he has rubbed several at the Cats the wrong way and has perceived attitude issues, and has been played all over the place. was playing as a half forward, going through the midfield at one point. He is stiff to be dropped off an 18 disposal, 5 mark game.

Easily a gun footballer, and my pick for us to chase after Houli retires. Would slot in seamlessly. Short and Clark rebounding off half back with their kicking would be amazing.
You forgot the crucial point..... he’s as soft as jelly. He’s a squib that’s been found out.

IN
Sam Simpson, Shaun Higgins

OUT
Gryan Miers (Illness), Jordan Clark (Omitted), Quinton Narkle (Omitted)
So they omit arguably their fastest rebounding defender (Clark) for a clever but past his best geriatric (Higgins) in their forward line. Weather forecast. Fine. We're gonna run these campaigners off their legs tomorrow night. Pity Miers isn't playing so Bachar could ghost him with an elbow again. 😍😂

Must be on the nose big time if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back