No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The narrative missed here is him not using at as an excuse, he just gave the reason why he did what he did and it was out fo character for him. Wouldn't be a long bow to mention CTE given his concussion history.

He claimed full responsibility for his actions, and apologised sincerely from what I have seen. I haven't heard him come out and say my low blood sugar made me do it and it's not my fault??

1) Well someone brought up low blood sugar during this hearing, didn't they? I'm guessing it wasn't the prosecution. So no need to get pedantic, this was used to minimise responsibility, even though he publicly took responsibility. Why would you mention CTE? Is that yet another mitigating factor? FFS he should run away and cop the 5 weeks, knowing it was probably 3 weeks light.

2) A king hit when I grew up I was when you belted someone, usually from behind, because they couldn't see it coming.
But really, who cares what it's called, it wasn't expected, as you pointed out and therefore a dog act.

Defence always through out sh!t to help their case, even if they don't believe it...

Gee Stacks lawyer said he was what, 25% fit or something to help his case, had nothing to do with his error...

I don't blame them for throwing it out there, he seems genuinely remorseful, so good on him, and it's not his fault the VFL took the evidence hook-line-sinker and only gave him 5 weeks instead of 8, it's a dog act, he owned it, takes the penalty and moves on. At least he wasn't like Danger and tried to plead innocent and still claim after the event he was harshly dealt.

Defence always through out sh!t to help their case, even if they don't believe it...

Gee Stacks lawyer said he was what, 25% fit or something to help his case, had nothing to do with his error...

I don't blame them for throwing it out there, he seems genuinely remorseful, so good on him, and it's not his fault the VFL took the evidence hook-line-sinker and only gave him 5 weeks instead of 8, it's a dog act, he owned it, takes the penalty and moves on. At least he wasn't like Danger and tried to plead innocent and still claim after the event he was harshly dealt.

Don't disagree.
Just calling it out as the bullshit that it is.

1) Well someone brought up low blood sugar during this hearing, didn't they? I'm guessing it wasn't the prosecution. So no need to get pedantic, this was used to minimise responsibility, even though he publicly took responsibility. Why would you mention CTE? Is that yet another mitigating factor? FFS he should run away and cop the 5 weeks, knowing it was probably 3 weeks light.

2) A king hit when I grew up I was when you belted someone, usually from behind, because they couldn't see it coming.
But really, who cares what it's called, it wasn't expected, as you pointed out and therefore a dog act.
As far as I'm aware he has copped it on the chin and is trying to move on. It's just us and the media who are keeping this going lol

Early symptons of CTE, which he is prone to given his concussion history, include aggression and lack of impulse control. This is why I mentioned it.

2. Completely agree and as mentioned above, I really like Danny Greens campaign to re label it a cowards punch.

First time he's done this, or anything like this and he's been diagnosed as diabetic for what, 15 years?
Please.
I know
I think it's a convenient excuse by him.
But trust me.You do have a very short temper when your sugar levels are not normal.
How often I suffer from road rage when I haven't even left the garage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ned Guy has resigned from the Pies. He will leave a lasting legacy of mediocrity😂😂😂
how long will it take for them to achieve that? If its over 10 years not sure it can be Guy's legacy...

anyone else on here like me sick to stomach seeing everywhere f****n Eddy regurarly on FC ?....i cant stand the campaigner,he ruins the show:mad:
he changes the whole vibe of the show for the worst
Worse calling games.

anyone else on here like me sick to stomach seeing everywhere f****n Eddy regurarly on FC ?....i cant stand the campaigner,he ruins the show:mad:
he changes the whole vibe of the show for the worst
He’s a good commentator I’ll give him that... but he’s completely unbearable in everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back