AFL 2021 AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

FADING THE HYPELORDS - ROUND 8

Pretty ordinary betting round for hypelord faders. Gold Coast the only real one that appeals against the Aint's but backing bad teams like them is a road to the poor house - so just taking the classic mug multi of the best side in the league and team playing the biggest joke in the league.

1U - Rich/WB @ 2.13 (bet deluxe)

also another disposals multi

Menegola 20+
Shaun Higgins 20+
Parfitt 15+
Atkins 15+
Blicavs 15+
Dahlhaus 15+
Stanley 15+
Jack Henry 15+
Tuohy 15+

That multi pays odds of $51.23

Menegola 20+
Shaun Higgins 20+
Parfitt 15+
Atkins 15+
Blicavs 15+
Dahlhaus 15+
Stanley 15+
Jack Henry 15+
Tuohy 15+
Guthrie Most Disposals Group A (consisting of Duncan, Selwood, Tom Stewart, Houli, Martin, Short, Edwards)

If you think Guthrie can continue his good form chuck him in the most disposals and That multi pays odds of $255.63

Geelong have won the disposal count in 6/7 games. Their style of play especially against the better teams, is to keep the possession at all cost.

Im not basing this bet on stats, im basing it on gut and game style predictions.

Guthrie has won his team count disposals 4/7 times this season. I dont think any of the Richmond players will get near Guthrie in terms of possessions.

Tomorrow night little multi

Aarts goal
Short 20+
Atkins 15+
Guthrie most Grp A
10 @ $11.50 Powered

Not really understanding your reasoning. Do you mean Cam Guthrie?

He has had a pretty solid season from my side.........

Zac Guthrie is hopeless. Whenever they pick him it is the tipping point as they are officially scraping the depth barrel.

I do find the big difference of 10 plus cents between betfair and the bookies a little off though. Probably means Martin is not going to play....

Also a quirky little stat,

In Rhys Stanley in his last 4 games where Geelong have lost, have been games where he has not picked up 15+ or disposals. So i know i am going against the trend if indeed Geelong lose tomorrow.
Zac Guthrie is hopeless. Whenever they pick him it is the tipping point as they are officially scraping the depth barrel.

I do find the big difference of 10 plus cents between betfair and the bookies a little off though. Probably means Martin is not going to play....

Im not sure what your trying to get to? Do you mean Match odds?

On the Betfair Exchange

Richmond 1.70 v 2.42 Geelong

on Sportsbet: Richmond 1.57 v 2.41 Geelong

You'd imagine if Martin didnt play, Geelongs price would shorten. Is that the point your trying to get to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually money talks , so maybe you might be right, there might be some doubts about Dustin Martin's mental state of mind in tomorrows match.

Article on foxsports where hardwick said he's looked really good at training and the week off has helped him freshen up.

Article on foxsports where hardwick said he's looked really good at training and the week off has helped him freshen up.
I read an article today, saying Dusty loves the Sydney life.

Strong possibility he may leave for one of the NSW teams. Likes the Sydney lifestyle over Melbourne was the general gist I got from that.

Strong possibility he may leave for one of the NSW teams. Likes the Sydney lifestyle over Melbourne was the general gist I got from that.

Yes please.

Where can I sign lol

Reckon cats win tomoz, 2.30+ is good. Minor redemption, also like teams coming off bad loss v team coming off big win when they are top 8 competitors.

Reckon cats win tomoz, 2.30+ is good. Minor redemption, also like teams coming off bad loss v team coming off big win when they are top 8 competitors.

Geelong have been pretty putrid all season though. Tough match to tip though. Weirdly the off field things may help the Cats with an upset win.

Yes please.

Where can I sign lol
Him and Toby Greene in the same side would be unstoppable.

But the Swans would have room in their cap, with the departure of Buddy soon.

I don't think he owes Richmond anything and could only see him leaving if the Richmond premiership window was closed.

He seems like an introvert. I think he'd like less of the media scrutiny on AFL players in Sydney. TBH hope he goes to GWS rather than Sydney, they need a big name like him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back