Richmond Membership Tally 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair dinkum, what bay out of interest as I had to pay +43 on top of one of my GA memberships which I thought was grand ,larceny for level 1
M10, was told that for low key games :ie giants, dogs, suns etc that bays are offered to the club on level 1 as GA and that this bay is one of them for this match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure where to post this. I recently placed my order for a Membership scarf and noticed it had the previous years scarf, cap and beanie for no cost. I added these to my cart and as far as I can tell they’re a part of my order. Is this a glitch or do they tend to give away precious years membership items ?

Not sure where to post this. I recently placed my order for a Membership scarf and noticed it had the previous years scarf, cap and beanie for no cost. I added these to my cart and as far as I can tell they’re a part of my order. Is this a glitch or do they tend to give away precious years membership items ?

No glitch, due to covid in 2020 no one could utilise the free scarf and cap. They had a bucket load left over so just allowing for members to get them free online in 2021. From what I've heard not many left, by memory maybe caps are all gone.

I got some 2020 stuff too ... they’re clearing them out

No glitch, due to covid in 2020 no one could utilise the free scarf and cap. They had a bucket load left over so just allowing for members to get them free online in 2021. From what I've heard not many left, by memory maybe caps are all gone.

sweet, thanks mate

just an update, they completed my order and have sent it. I added last years scarf, cap and beanie. Thanks again for replying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back