Preview Round 8 2021—Richmond v Geelong, Friday May 7, 7:50pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mate says come over got a bunch of mates coming over to watch the game fri night , I asked “any cats supporters going” he sajd yep , I sajd forget it lol
Why ? I would be all over that
How often do you get bunny's to watch the game with

If you guys have not seen this , Do yourselves a favour and watch it. I always liked Damien Hardwick but my appreciation for him has grown 10 fold

He is 2 steps ahead of the game and see's it panning out better than most. Totally owned Chris Scott

Yeh, I think it's most dominant quarter I've seen too at least from what I remember. The Bulldogs were the last team I thought we'd do that against.
Lets hope we do that for 4 quarters against the cats

so disappointing Trent go injured - Really would have lied to watch him destroy ducky

Not expecting a win tonight .
The cats are moving the ball faster than earlier in the year .Our outs from the GF and their inns make it a lot tougher than most on here are predicting. Grimes out is a massive problem for us the flexibility he gives us can't be underestimated. It's the Cat's first game with their three big off season recuits playing together so expecting a lot different than the GF .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not expecting a win tonight .
The cats are moving the ball faster than earlier in the year .Our outs from the GF and their inns make it a lot tougher than most on here are predicting. Grimes out is a massive problem for us the flexibility he gives us can't be underestimated. It's the Cat's first game with their three big off season recuits playing together so expecting a lot different than the GF .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Umm based on that I gather the catters gave the swanettes an absolute pasting last week.

After the last 4 years I still can't believe some tiger fans have doubts about the team.

I honestly believe if we can knock the cats off this week then it will break them mentally for good when we play them, I think we are almost there but they will give it one last crack to knock us off and believe they can beat us.

We had a big game last week, that's my only concern is that we have a downer this week.
2 big INs. Those 2 are a huge. Vlas is good replacement for Grimes. Dusty is due for a good one.

If you guys have not seen this , Do yourselves a favour and watch it. I always liked Damien Hardwick but my appreciation for him has grown 10 fold

He is 2 steps ahead of the game and see's it panning out better than most. Totally owned Chris Scott

Watching this showed me a side to the game I just didn't and still don't know enough about. The sad part is that the media and commentary team does not even mention half this stuff during the game. Hodge more recently is probably the best commentator so far in terms of breaking down team strategy. He's been a breath of fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back