glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Embarrassing from Ceballos arguing like a right prat.

There aren’t many moments of emotive responses from me in recent years watching Arsenal, however this was genuinely one of them. The way he remonstrated after the decision, and still carrying on on the sidelines with the UEFA officials, I just wanted him to shut the * up and * off. Embarrassing stuff.

Arsenal will back themselves to turn it around in the return leg, if United do get through (they should) I would prefer to go against Villarreal, prefer to play the sides you wouldn't normally in these European cups.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Your 6-2 up on an away leg with a chunk of fixtures coming up. What do you do if your Ole? His answer... Don't rotate in a game that is really a dead rubber. Is he that desperate to win every game? Poor management once again

If they had played against Liverpool, maybe Ole would have rotated. But this is just keeping players match fit as they haven’t been in one week.

I reckon the best rotation this morning is Mirante in goal for Roma. He conceded 5 goals last week against United when he came on, was on the bench for the league fixture on the weekend and now he is back into the starting lineup. That’s pretty nice.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
If they had played against Liverpool, maybe Ole would have rotated. But this is just keeping players match fit as they haven’t been in one week.

I reckon the best rotation this morning is Mirante in goal for Roma. He conceded 5 goals last week against United when he came on, was on the bench for the league fixture on the weekend and now he is back into the starting lineup. That’s pretty nice.
1 week off is hardly going to lose them match fitness.

Back