Swans Reserves (ECFL comp) 2021 (VFL we fart in your general direction)

RD 3 Laidler report (less detailed than weeks 1 & 2)
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Laidler recap of the weekend's game.
Not surprisingly highlights Robbie Fox as "..a big stand out for the game."
Unfortunately doesn't give a player by player analysis as in previous weeks.

RD 4 v Casey Covid related postponement
Guess you'll have to wait a little longer.
It has ramifications for the reserves players, missing out on a game, to show they are an option to break into the seniors in subsequent games.

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
I guess they can afford to as they have repeated byes throughout the year.

They can do it as early as a fortnight from now when our seniors play Freo in Perth and both Casey and Sydney have a VFL bye. The only other time Casey and Sydney have a matching VFL bye is when the AFL clubs are on their bye so that weekend would be unlikely.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
They can do it as early as a fortnight from now when our seniors play Freo in Perth and both Casey and Sydney have a VFL bye. The only other time Casey and Sydney have a matching VFL bye is when the AFL clubs are on their bye so that weekend would be unlikely.

Shits me as I have a pass this weekend with BrendafromBalnarring heading to the bush to see her Mum and taking the kids. I was going to do a full match report.

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
We’d be like 3 old men bickering all game before eventually hitting each other with our umbrellas.
we're born enlightened and laugh at and love everything
few years later.. start bickering with the siblings and rebelling against the parents
few more years.. leave home, play, get in trouble, get married, kids, work, mortgage, 4 weeks holidays, Life!
Retire.. start bickering with friends (beer and umbrellas involved a lot) and rebelling against the younger, fitter and more powerful people (eg Horse)
Nearing the end.. put the umbrellas away, give up giving a stuff, become enlightened once more

haha, your post made me laugh.. Ive lived the first half, and am watching my old man and his mates knocking on deaths door not giving a f**k and loving life

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
we're born enlightened and laugh at and love everything
few years later.. start bickering with the siblings and rebelling against the parents
few more years.. leave home, play, get in trouble, get married, kids, work, mortgage, 4 weeks holidays, Life!
Retire.. start bickering with friends (beer and umbrellas involved a lot) and rebelling against the younger, fitter and more powerful people (eg Horse)
Nearing the end.. put the umbrellas away, give up giving a stuff, become enlightened once more

haha, your post made me laugh.. Ive lived the first half, and am watching my old man and his mates knocking on deaths door not giving a f**k and loving life

A number of years ago they released a study on happiness. It peaks in your 20s then drops through your 40s and 50s before rising again to peak again in your 60s and 70s. Like a bell curve.

2 weeks ago, they issued a correction. There is no rise. They had erred in their interpretation of the data.

Now of all the s**t they censor, why couldn’t they have censored that!

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
A number of years ago they released a study on happiness. It peaks in your 20s then drops through your 40s and 50s before rising again to peak again in your 60s and 70s. Like a bell curve.

2 weeks ago, they issued a correction. There is no rise. They had erred in their interpretation of the data.

Now of all the sh*t they censor, why couldn’t they have censored that!
haha.. Ive said it before.. Stats in isolation Dont work..
From my watching .. it only gets better:thumbsu:

Back