No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else on here like me sick to stomach seeing everywhere f****n Eddy regurarly on FC ?....i cant stand the campaigner,he ruins the show:mad:
he changes the whole vibe of the show for the worst
FWIW I don't mind him. He's passionate. Only problem is his choice of club. Ironically, the one on FC with the right choice of club is the most annoying - Caro!! She interrupts, changes conversation mid-sentence, and appears even more dogmatic than Eddy.

FWIW I don't mind him. He's passionate. Only problem is his choice of club. Ironically, the one on FC with the right choice of club is the most annoying - Caro!! She interrupts, changes conversation mid-sentence, and appears even more dogmatic than Eddy.
Only on there coz she’s easy on the eye

Just listening to Caleb Daniel on sen, did he just say “if teams can hold onto the ball you can beat Richmond pretty easily?
Pretty easily?

Did we imagine the last few years, lol?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listening to Caleb Daniel on sen, did he just say “if teams can hold onto the ball you can beat Richmond pretty easily? :drunk:

I agree with Caleb

It’s the holding onto the ball bit that’s hard.

But the that’s been true of football since some punter said we’ve got the ball they’ve got the ball or the balls in Dispute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who holds onto the ball should win.

Richmond v Crows basketball stylez.

Do it next time, Dogs!

I agree with Caleb

It’s the holding onto the ball bit that’s hard.

But the that’s been true of football since some punter said we’ve got the ball they’ve got the ball or the balls in Dispute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep agree. Don’t really have a problem with what Caleb said. When we lose it’s usually because we are a little off and the oppo control the ball and break thru our pressure with no mistakes.

Problem is that’s hard to do for 4 quarters and even harder when the game is important I.e a final or games like Cats and Eagles last year or dogs last week, where we need to win.

Like he refuses to? He's holed up in the Lexus Centre somewhere like the Phantom of the Opera?

He quit last year not wanting to spend the rest of his career defending the trade decisions the Beams fiasco forced on him, but they kept it secret and begged him to stay until mid-season, knowing that after they were looking a certainty for the 2021 finals, it would make it so much easier to attract the best available list manager.

6dH7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back