Changes for Showdown

Jakksynn

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know it’s probably for the best we back him in but Marshall’s game was so bad on the weekend he’s gotta be on his last chance. For all the talk of him having a “good” year he’s averaging 9 disposals and a goal a game. That’s Darcy Fogarty territory. Into his fifth year now the excuses are running dry.

MALTSY

Club Legend
May 2, 2011
silver sands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My guess...
out: Hartlett, Woodcock
in: Boak, Lienert

F Gray Georgiades Rozzee
HF Fantasia Dixon Motlop
C Bergman Wines Amon
HB Burton Aliir Houston
FB DBJ Clurey Jonas
1R Lycett, Drew, Boak

int. Frederick, SPP, Marshall, Lienert

yepits2020

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know it’s probably for the best we back him in but Marshall’s game was so bad on the weekend he’s gotta be on his last chance. For all the talk of him having a “good” year he’s averaging 9 disposals and a goal a game. That’s Darcy Fogarty territory. Into his fifth year now the excuses are running dry.
Marshall is bit of an enigma for me. He is averaging 11 disposals a game but his games against Eagles and Lions was putrid. Will be persisted with I think. Georgiadis is averaging the same number of disposals but 2 goals a game - different roles I think.

Kingfish73

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What is concerning right now, is none of our start of season 23 to 28 in line for selections have made a clear statement to cement themselves in our best 22. With all our perceived depth, I am waiting for one or more to take the bull by the horns before Butters and Duursma return. Aliir and Fantasia have added more but cancelled our by injuries and poor form from the likes of Hartlett, DBJ and Dixon.

Hartlett needs to be dropped. All I want to see these selections. Leinert replace. Marshall needs to start delivering very soon. He lacks physical presence and does not get enough of footy. Thin ice. Mayes never been a fan.

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What is concerning right now, is none of our start of season 23 to 28 in line for selections have made a clear statement to cement themselves in our best 22. With all our perceived depth, I am waiting for one or more to take the bull by the horns before Butters and Duursma return. Aliir and Fantasia have added more but cancelled our by injuries and poor form from the likes of Hartlett, DBJ and Dixon.

Hartlett needs to be dropped. All I want to see these selections. Leinert replace. Marshall needs to start delivering very soon. He lacks physical presence and does not get enough of footy. Thin ice. Mayes never been a fan.
Marshall had back to back brilliant games right before the Lions game (which I haven't forced myself to watch yet... I will but I want us to earn a bit of respect and faith back this weekend then I'll probably watch both)

Kingfish73

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Marshall had back to back brilliant games right before the Lions game (which I haven't forced myself to watch yet... I will but I want us to earn a bit of respect and faith back this weekend then I'll probably watch both)
Marshall needs to inject himself early in big games. The horrible miss start of preliminary final and the fumbling v Brisbane shatters his confidence. If his first touch is sharp, he seemingly has impact throughout game. He is not alone though...

Gryllis

All Australian
Feb 12, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Expecting some pretty uninspired changes on the outs front. Ken won't change his ways now, so not expecting a senior player to be dropped.

In: Boak, Bonner
Out: Woodcock, Frederick

Mr Experience

Southern Power fan
Apr 8, 2021
wat
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
According to the Facebook page "AFL Information, Trade Rumours & Results", Frederick and Mayes are out for Boak and Farrell.

1620357650554.png

Back