Preview Showdown 49: Round 8, 2021 vs Adelaide

Need a big scalp to get reinvigorated, Adelaide is a hair hat.
Bulldogs game!

Reckon we will take it easy on the Crows if we are comfortable to save it for the statement the week after.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Fired up to #sackhickey big time

I do have a confession though, I'm not going this week, will probably catch the replay. Going to the Medieval Festival with a group of mates, booked in to the banquet they are having. Mead and hog shank for all while I giggle at the LARPers.

Last time I went I bought a brass/bronze roman praetorian helmet and a few swords, this time i'll probably buy something just as ridiculous.
Want to see you wear that along with your Prison Bars next game please!

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Fired up to #sackhickey big time

I do have a confession though, I'm not going this week, will probably catch the replay. Going to the Medieval Festival with a group of mates, booked in to the banquet they are having. Mead and hog shank for all while I giggle at the LARPers.

Last time I went I bought a brass/bronze roman praetorian helmet and a few swords, this time i'll probably buy something just as ridiculous.

Ha Ha. Jesus.
1620357624764.png

Want to see you wear that along with your Prison Bars next game please!

I wonder if they would let me in with it. Issue is it'll block the view of people behind because of the big red broom brushes lol.

Without getting too far ahead of ourselves, if we have the opportunity for a smashing, we put the foot down on the throat. Dogs are 37% in front of us and Melbourne are 29%.
If only last year wasn't 16 minute quarters.

Chachi

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fu** No
Tickets still available.
Strange it hasn't sold out.
that explains CD's comments about them being jealous, trying to drum up some interest.
Whether it's true or not I'm surprised he said it.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
I think it's to do with their COVID safe plan as well. We're Western Stand members and had 2 tickets seperate to the rest of the group for the Saints game. But then their seats had some problem, so they got moved to what was going to be an empty row, and with more seats, we were allowed to go sit with them - but had to give an AO staff member our details for COVID reasons so they knew we were sitting in those seats.
Fair enough. Sounds quite logical.
Hadn't thought of that aspect.

Back