Game Day Round 8 2021: Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First ever corporate box experience tonight, spare ticket from a great tiger mate. And not my boss or company, so can get messy and no one can fire my arse.
And like an idiot I’ve just wasted $15 on a pint of Balta at the cricketers arms when in half an hour it’s free! At least I assume it is....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First ever corporate box experience tonight, spare ticket from a great tiger mate. And not my boss or company, so can get messy and no one can fire my arse.
And like an idiot I’ve just wasted $15 on a pint of Balta at the cricketers arms when in half an hour it’s free! At least I assume it is....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Salty will walk into the box during the last and say 'Well played boys, too good.'

Was wasted in the now defunct preview thread...

Eat 'em alive milestone boys! :cool:

34dfadb26168a3b106e6ff969525041c.jpg

Simple equation for us use our speed break the game open and apply plenty of pressure and intensity.Stewart needs to made accountability to.Take our chances and like last week look up in our forward 50 don't just bomb it.We need a good start to recently been very slow to work in the game.Small brigade has to lift to.Go tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back