Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm fine with those omissions.

Atu I thought was fairly ineffectual and invisible on the weekend and only good in spurts and it doesn't suit the matchup.
Phillips needed a spell, his position does him no favours and he wasn't getting involved enough as a result. Go to the VFL to work on the midfield craft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its sad that Atu and Will are to miss out on their first real opportunity to experience a win for the club

Don’t agree with the outs and the mendue in sorry aut at least stays . Noble WTF ..

Got to say I agree to date. Nothing guaranteed but I've been happy with Noble's work to date and the club overall feels like it has a clear on field plan.
Noble is definitely not afraid to try new things so far in our game plan & move players in different positions. He will not die wondering .
He is definitely so far coaching for the future of our team & not himself. Unlike that previous Mother F#cker Barf Scott who coached for himself & was more than happy to finish 9-15th for 10 years . (Prelim finals appearances excepted) . Thank F#ck gone are those days where we would sit watching us conceding 4,5,6 goals in a row during a game as we waited for the Bard to make a tactical or player positional move !
The worst part was during the week after a bad loss , us the fans would get excited & suggest obvious possible changes to the team line up & then come Thursday we would read “no changes” .., Bard Scott thanks for you services but thank F#ck I can now tell you ..... FE587A96-2294-4F19-827C-7048C4387C4B.gif

Will has been struggling to get the pill. He is a star in progress so probably needs a spell.

Atu is a head scratcher but he wasn’t “that” great last week. Maybe he didn’t train well? Maybe we want him to work on s**t who knows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back