Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does the opposition boards allow posters name to be used in quotes on thier board? Specifically the Tigers?

You're best to check with other Boards or Forums as to what their rules are in regards to quoting posters & content not originally posted on their board

The best option would be to PM the board mods to seek clarification and raise any concerns you may have

BF terms & rules we agreed to are here - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms/

Does the opposition boards allow posters name to be used in quotes on thier board? Specifically the Tigers?
as cats_09 best to check the other boards Mods rules.

Its not a blanket deal across the site.

We do not allow it and if its done it will be removed.

Strange Cat - There is also a post in the thread I presume you are referring to on another clubs baord asking their posters to not quote from other team boards.

GO Catters

Edit - not that I needed a reason to not go to other teams board or the main boards for that matter, but * me that trip reinforced it.

Greatest perpetual motion circle jerk ive seen.

And im sure they'll read this and post it.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
as cats_09 best to check the other boards Mods rules.

Its not a blanket deal across the site.

We do not allow it and if its done it will be removed.

Strange Cat - There is also a post in the thread I presume you are referring to on another clubs baord asking their posters to not quote from other team boards.

GO Catters

Edit - not that I needed a reason to not go to other teams board or the main boards for that matter, but fu** me that trip reinforced it.

Greatest perpetual motion circle jerk ive seen.

And im sure they'll read this and post it.
They call it banter 🙄🙄🙄🙄

They call it banter 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Truly the least self aware fan base in the comp.
They actually think they’re funny too which is sad.

Brisbane, Us and the Hawks had to work hard for our flags, they’ve won cheap one’s now that the comp has been diluted and the good clubs are over the hill. All they are is the best of the basket case clubs. I mean just how weak has the comp got if we’re scraping the barrel with Richmond being successful. What’s next... The Blues!

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Commentators were saying we succumbed to Cats pressure. Total rubbish.

There was no pressure; it was unforced skill errors. Every single goal in the third quarter was gifted through either dropped marks or poor disposal.

Weird, almost as if they're side effects of inferred pressure?

We played one qtr then gave up. Could see it coming. They ran and chipped . Not good enough but we have major concerns. Shades of 2000s.
Ah yes, the Tigers of old 😍

We need to talk about about Tom Lynch. Pathetic season. Biggest dissappointment this season by a long shot.

A lot of our young players (mansell, Ross, balta) and low tier players (castagna, board) were really poor tonight, but those guys arent collecting $800k/year to drop sitters and not compete.

Seemingly Lynch can only play a big game when he is under pressure by all and sundry in the week leading up. He has been horrendous this season. Easily our worst dollar-production player.

😂😂😂

Why didn’t Riewoldt play tonite ?

Great question.

If castagna gets another game I will microwave my membership

When the likes of Rohan and Henderson are dominating, you know it’s just a rare anomaly that is unlikely to be repeated. Typical downhill skiers the Cats, capable of the amazing largely thanks to the one sided umpiring which funnily enough doesn’t happen in finals.

Lol

If Ross pounds that kick in & we score from a contested mark/crum you do have to wonder how this game would have gone

Our "system" has always had this cats side rattled but in the ensuing minutes it seemed like all those years of breaking Geelong mentally evaporated

All those....4 years? Versus the 30 years going the other way?

Season over, play the kids

He's finally upset the Apple cart.

You are 100% correct. His lack of effort is what's concerning and he refuses to leave the forward 50. Where's the Lynch from Gold.Coast we signed. The one that takes grabs all over the ground. He's very lazy and very happy with his 2 medals by the looks of things

Everyone else could see it coming

Mansell had the ball in his ******* hands... Selwood should get a week for that bullshit you dumb campaigner fanboys... in particular wife f***er

😂🤣😂🤣

That was horrible to watch, we were absolutely pathetic in the 2nd half. We lost the game more than the Cats won it. we couldn’t stick a tackle, hold a mark or hit a target. Our players looked disinterested and the bottom tier were shown up for skills… poor turnovers from broad, Ross etc costing us.

cameron as a forward had more disposals than ALL our players…

the only upside (aside RCD playing ok in the midfield) is that the Cats aren’t going to win the premiership… they are done more than we are.

doubt we will make top 4 and from there it’s going to be very hard to win the flag again

Lolololololololol

Sep 11, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Weird, almost as if they're side effects of inferred pressure?

Ah yes, the Tigers of old 😍

😂😂😂

Great question.

Lol

All those....4 years? Versus the 30 years going the other way?

Everyone else could see it coming

😂🤣😂🤣

Lolololololololol
The first one made me think that person watched the game on the radio.

Yes I know what I’ve said, that’s how stupid that human is

Sep 11, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
You're not bloody wrong.

Anyway, that's the best of the first 5 pages of their autopsy :(
I just got home from the games and have just read there entire thread
Typically you can write it off as they lost, we didn’t win.
We don’t have best 18 players out and calling Selwood out
Just EAD w***ers, you’ll be ok
Just give us this and move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
I just got home from the games and have just read there entire thread
Typically you can write it off as they lost, we didn’t win.
We don’t have best 18 players out and calling Selwood out
Just EAD w***ers, you’ll be ok
Just give us this and move on

They're a whiny lot overcoming several decades of being a laughing stock

Was having a sensible chuckle at the tiges game day thread but this one made me feel a bit ill:

And they are praising selwood, the only saving grace and I don’t wish it on anyone he will have cte later in life

Don't wish this saving grace on anyone do you?

Quick reminder & it's actually discussed earlier on this page

Please refrain from tagging opposition board posters and from posting/quoting links or comments made on opposition boards

Doing so will result in the content being removed

Quick reminder & it's actually discussed earlier on this page

Please refrain from tagging opposition board posters and from posting/quoting links or comments made on opposition boards

Doing so will result in the content being removed
Expecting this thread to heat to a bit are we?

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Was having a sensible chuckle at the tiges game day thread but this one made me feel a bit ill:

Don't wish this saving grace on anyone do you?
Hey Mods, thats ******* injury trolling, how about someone give that campaigner a site wide ban. Thats really ******* s**t thing to say.

Liked this gem on the main board....

Port play a similar brand and dont get pinged as much as us. We literally had the afl get mad out how we play the game and change rules to suite other sides.

20 free kicks to 8 will always change the tempo of the game and it’s at a point we’re the game is “better” cause it’s hamstrung the Tigers.

Any way 3 premierships 4 years it’s about time the afl changed things up to make the game more even

758262E2-7CB2-4B78-A27F-900BC2388EF2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back