List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

If he loved his time at the suns, why did he leave then?
Cause he had spent a lot of time not winning games of footy. He gave us great service, but he had done his time and IMO was well within his rights to chase a premiership. I don't love him for it, but can understand the decision.

Hey everyone I come in peace.
Just wondering what you thought of wrights second half on Anzac Day? Had a big influence in us winning that game in the end, just kept chipping away really stoked for him.
Also why isn’t Brodie playing in your best 22, is he injured or are you just that stacked with talent? What’s the knock on him? Good luck this year. Cheers

Just wondering what you thought of wrights second half on Anzac Day? Had a big influence in us winning that game in the end, just kept chipping away really stoked for him.
Also why isn’t Brodie playing in your best 22, is he injured or are you just that stacked with talent? What’s the knock on him? Good luck this year. Cheers
Didnt watch Anzac Day.

Brodie can only play inside midfield which he is good at.
Can take a mark up forward but can't really play as a forward.

Runs in quicksand making transition defence pretty average

Wright just moped around for us even confirmed a couple of days ago by Leppitsch on SEN... never faught for his position king past him straight awAy that was his downfall soon as lynch left he became the #1 man and didn’t handle it is the honest truth

The first person to claim that we were fools to get rid of Aaron Hall gets a paddlin'

Just getting out in front of it now before someone comes in here with a "hot" take

Geez I wish we kept Hall! We are fools

1619930287715.png

Geez I wish we kept Hall! We are fools

View attachment 1116888
giphy.gif

I didn't watch the ANZAC game but I watched Essendon today and 2MP struggled to impact. Half hearted efforts to get loose balls where he just sticks an arm out in hope while trying to bend down. When he can mark the ball he's good, but any time it gets loose he's in trouble.

I'm glad he played at least a half of good footy last week, but it didn't continue into today at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ILikeCheese how did you rate Peter Wright's game today
Again didn't watch but consistency was always one of his struggles

ILikeCheese how did you rate Peter Wright's game today
Again didn't watch but consistency was always one of his struggles

Just worked out a team of ex suns playing at a high level ie Afl, Vfl, Safl , Wafl , any omissions ???
Actually shows we havent been raided as bad as GWS as a lot were delistings

Scrimshaw , May , A' Chee
Joyce (vfl) Brooksby Dawson (vfl)
Heron (vfl) Lyons Boston (vfl)
Young (safl) Dixon Hall
Wright Lynch Martin

Hickey , OMeara , Prestia

- B Crossley (v), Matera (wafl), Tape (v) , Schoenfield (wafl)

Just worked out a team of ex suns playing at a high level ie Afl, Vfl, Safl , Wafl , any omissions ???

Young (safl) Dixon Hall
Wright Lynch Martin

Trent McKenzie

used to be not so long ago they'd do those teams and everyone would back them to beat our current playing list
Not anymore
We smash that team now-not even close
90% of our current team are walk up starts in every other AFL team IMO
We've always had the talent but coaching and effort has been an issue. Apart from one of half footy this year we have been in every game, and played hard. The coaching plan is using the best out of our players and there will still be teething pains as it's a completely new system but the future is a hell of a lot brighter all of a sudden

Aaron Hall is a steal for North now at pick 60+ whatever they gave up.

The ball is back there 24-7 but managed to be one of their main outlets and metres gained.

Nice to know Bailey Banfield (who played 3 games) back in idk 2018 didn't fully destroy Hall

Trent McKenzie

Young (safl) Dixon Hall
Wright Lynch Martin

Also caddy

Former Suns executive Kelly Ryan has been appointed Netball Australia CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back