Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of calls for CCJ to come in, but to me he seems "meh" even at VFL level. So maybe the available options aren't rated internally as ready to make an impact? I wonder if Soldo was fit whether it'd be different?
ccj been doing well at vfl level i thought, hardwick even said it in one of his pressers.
we've just become obsessed with playing pickett as a ruck, like yeah its funny to watch him jump on campaigners but we'd be better to have a proper second ruck.
everyone can settle in their actual positions balta/astbury/pickett plus nank gets a chop out so he can be used forward/back and taking some of the pressure off our key positions.
nanks doing well this year but he will be burnt out by finals if we keep going at this rate.

ccj been doing well at vfl level i thought, hardwick even said it in one of his pressers.
we've just become obsessed with playing pickett as a ruck, like yeah its funny to watch him jump on campaigners but we'd be better to have a proper second ruck.
everyone can settle in their actual positions balta/astbury/pickett plus nank gets a chop out so he can be used forward/back and taking some of the pressure off our key positions.
nanks doing well this year but he will be burnt out by finals if we keep going at this rate.
Our best footy over the past 3 seasons has been when we had 2 genuine rucks in Nank and Soldo.

Can't win them all guys and girls ... We still have 2 years of our window left post 2021 imo. Let's keep rolling and best the giants next week. Brissy will be tough but I expect to be 7-5 by the break... Let the cavalry come back in and in the meantime keep feeding RCD, mansell and Ross invaluable game time in prime moving positions.

6 tackles, 2nd most on ground

14 of our 22 had less disposals. If you think RCD was the biggest issue you're simply a nuffie
Did I say that? Don't be an assuming dickhead.

I'm stating what I saw at the ground. He was cooked at the start of the 4th. Whether that means he needs to work on his cardio, or if Dimma wants more minutes into him at AFL level, who knows.

Did I say that? Don't be an assuming dickhead.

I'm stating what I saw at the ground. He was cooked at the start of the 4th. Whether that means he needs to work on his cardio, or if Dimma wants more minutes into him at AFL level, who knows.
10-15 blokes last night warranted a mention before RCD.

Instead you single out a 2nd gamer to say he was cooked by the last quarter, like 99% of 2nd gamers are.

so if we dont win the flag its stack and ccj fault

great

we're done

other clubs have 2-3 more coaches than us
Maybe we chose to keep money in other areas rather than coaches. Keeping our scouting and medical staff around probably better than spending big on assistants.

Hopefully we have arranged some sort of vfl scratch match against one of the other bye teams..
If we have and he plays well second game up i would get Dow in , along with RCD he is clearly our most promising young midfielder and they both need to
be given as many games as possible..
Would also good if we could get cumberland or HRS in the side as a medium lead up forward type , someone whose primary role is to kick goals...
God forbid no. That would mean dropping one of the three stooges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be honest, I was concerned last night and when people were comparing it to 2019 67 point loss I was thinking lightening rarely strikes twice, thought we had much bigger outs that night, but when you see we’re missing 3 starting mids and replaced 2 of them with 2 youngsters in Ross and RCD, it’s not that surprising we got overrun and overwhelmed in the second half
Funny how you tend to forget the losses.
Missing from that game was not so much our premier mids but a pile of the talls.
Of the top 5 mids back then Cotch Dusty, Prestia Edwards and Lambert only the latter missed that that flogging.Bolton also missed that game but was still establishing himself.

We were without Nank, JR, Astbury and Broad that game.

Rohan isn’t a spud boys. Dalhaus is lol
Unfortunately there forwards all kick goals and they didn’t even have miers who is dangerous. Meanwhile look up our end...... Aarts,Rioli and George?? All 3 could easily be dropped if we had better options. Jack played awful. I cut lynch slack as he always he 3 blokes hanging off him and he should be utilised in his best way.
We have to change the forward line mix.
Rohan might not be a dud but definately one of the biggest down hill skiers going around.

They played awesome footy it was actually good footy to watch their brand last night.

Injuries caught up with us last night not competitive. Still think we lack a medium sized forward like Caddy.

Got to keep in mind we are missing a lot of quality right now and if you took 4 top 10 players out of any team and they would struggle.

We haven’t been able to keep the same team on the park at all this year but we have seen this before we work our way into it. I love George he does so much work off the ball but he’s just not creating opportunities to hit the scoreboard and unfortunately Aarts has so maybe we need to drop George and get Maurice or Stack in that role . See if he can kick some snags in VFL and get confidence back.

They won’t play Caddy but I’d like to see him as 3rd tall option and swap with Dusty role.

Outs Mansell, Georgie , Ross
In - Maurice/Stack Grimes , Caddy would be my ins

cant we add assitant coaches now ? its just dimma and aaron kingsley

what a utensil up by the club

benny and peggy shouldve taken pay cuts so we could keep our assistant coaches
Has any club improved with Kingsley involved ? Success seems to follow his departure .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back