Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

'Spose the biggest thing to come out of last night was that Richmond - the team and the fans - don't much like it when they are not the hunter but the hunted.

Their frustrations were obvious. They didn’t like some of their own medicine back. They can grab, shove, push and plain hold but don’t do it to them.........

Geelong was scarily good last night , superb level of footy, would destroy any team at the moment, awesome game.
How the Cats have been allowed to build such a team is astounding. I’d chase their retired recruiting head as a consultant quick smart.
Tigers ego has been dented and will take a while to get over the thumping.

Can’t stand the tuggers but Geelong s**t me too. Scott is a capital W and Henderson can get stuffed. Hope he wins nothing

Seeing KB sulking looking like a Gremlin is my favourite image of 2021 so far 😁😁😁

images

Tuohey and Stewart hold their defensicve structure together - Tuohey is, was and always will be a gun - such a loss to Carlton.
Still a bit prone to a brain fade Zach, but his kicking is still elite. 544 metres last night, letting him walk was a fail on our side of things.

Still a bit prone to a brain fade Zach, but his kicking is still elite. 544 metres last night, letting him walk was a fail on our side of things.

Tuohey, Stewart and Hawkins won that game for Geelong last night - Tuohey was the general back there.

I actually think Cameron has transformed them from the first game he wore the hoops. Massive get for them.
Hawkins kicks from impossible angles broke the tuggers - Cameron then shoved a fork through them. Geelong didnt fall for the tugger pressure act they played through it and gave it back - loved watching the game.

Hawkins kicks from impossible angles broke the tuggers - Cameron then shoved a fork through them. Geelong didnt fall for the tugger pressure act they played through it and gave it back - loved watching the game.
...and Hawk, Cameron and Rohan could have easily kicked another 3+ between them. The Cameron snap for a point, the Rohan dropped mark when he should have let Hawkins take it, a couple of other missed opportunities...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back