Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

George needs a break , has been woeful last few weeks , aarts and Rioli were ok. I’d be looking at either Hugo or STACKY

ive been banging on about this for 3 years, but then lm considered negative???.
i said we cannot afford to have one dimensional players up forward. And now that the game has changed a little bit and exits are easier to get our one dimensional players are going to struggle . We need one v one contested ball winners. Players that can take opportunities when they arise, because if we don’t other teams will and have.
edit, George has been better than Rioli so not singling him out.

The turning point of the game is so clear

Jack Graham kicks a set shot for goal which is touched on the line by a bee's dick which would have made the difference 4 goals but is a behind and the cats take it end to end to kick a goal and another.

Game turned then and there
I’d say it turned when Ross has that brain fade

ive been banging on about this for 3 years, but then lm considered negative???.
i said we cannot afford to have one dimensional players up forward. And now that the game has changed a little bit and exits are easier to get our one dimensional players are going to struggle . We need one v one contested ball winners. Players that can take opportunities when they arise, because if we don’t other teams will and have.
edit, George has been better than Rioli so not singling him out.
George’s first few rounds were fine, since then bloody dreadful

As usual I’ll look for some positives...

1. I worked and haven’t seen any part of the game except for Shai’s Mark... never will.
2. The wife wants to go furniture shopping in the morning and I’m now happy to do so.
3. I’ll save money on newspapers.
4. I’ll be able to catch up on some shows on the various streams.
5. I’m well stocked on books to read.

When we were bad in those Richmond dark ages, I’d watch the games twice over to see what we could improve on and what we did wrong, now when we lose l can’t watch the game again, i just re watch our wins.😂

Edwards with significant medial ligament injury and will miss at least 4-6 weeks. Looks like Ross/RCD will get that extended run at it.

Disappointed the way we just gave up. It's the sort of crap we were we used to back in the day.
Bit of a conundrum. Actually leaves me a bit gobsmacked trying to make sense of it all.
When we lose it is big and oppo teams have their way with us.
It is Jekyll and Hyde stuff and that is a worry. Our best is sublime and we are the team to beat no doubt but in all our losses, bar Port Adelaide, have been meek...worrying signs.
The faith remains but these stinkers we can do without.

Edwards with significant medial ligament injury and will miss at least 4-6 weeks. Looks like Ross/RCD will get that extended run at it.
Was dreading at least 10.
Not the same without shedda.🙁

I really hope Dimma decides that it is time to bring in CCJ. We played well we had the two ruckmen and he has done everything to warrant a call up.
Out: Edwards, George, Ross
In: CCJ, Hugo/MJ, Caddy

I think it is time we give a kid a go, I mean we have been gifting Aarts a heap of games so I think we should gift one to a kid. Also I think we need to have Caddy back. Use him as a medium forward and have Jack and Lynch run the wings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone else disappointed/annoyed hearing jack revolt doing special comments in the ess v giants clash in sydney ????.......please someone tell me i was hearing things after a night of mild shock and heavy drinking :drunk: surely jumping on an early plane so close to or after an important and ordinary game and all the bits and pieces involved in his media gig raises the question of his pre and post game prep v the cats....... im suggesting his mind was not on the job yesterday and last night. 2 things tho, no beef if he comments on a sunday game in vic and secondly maybe an over reaction, as if jack played well it would prob be no biggie.

anyone else disappointed/annoyed hearing jack revolt doing special comments in the ess v giants clash in sydney ????.......please someone tell me i was hearing things after a night of mild shock and heavy drinking :drunk: surely jumping on an early plane so close to or after an important and ordinary game and all the bits and pieces involved in his media gig raises the question of his pre and post game prep v the cats....... im suggesting his mind was not on the job yesterday and last night. 2 things tho, no beef if he comments on a sunday game in vic and secondly maybe an over reaction, as if jack played well it would prob be no biggie.
Would have been commenting out of studio on melb

What I’ve noticed is that we’ve come out strong to pressure opponents and it’s work but we’ve lasted roughly 2 quarters and then are spent after that, like a boxer throwing their best combinations early and have nothing left. This has been us in some games this year. Not sure why?

What I’ve noticed is that we’ve come out strong to pressure opponents and it’s work but we’ve lasted roughly 2 quarters and then are spent after that, like a boxer throwing their best combinations early and have nothing left. This has been us in some games this year. Not sure why?

doesn't help that we usually miss about 4-5 easy goals in that time plus umps ream us with 2-3 goals to the oppo so we get zero scoreboard pressure from that period sometimes we even behind then are spent

Not a bad point, I think the youngsters being spent is a factor , Eg Rossy had 14p first H, 4 in sec half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back