Game Day Collingwood Vs North Saturday May 8: Avoiding the spoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing else this, this game has proven beyond doubt that Moore belongs in defence and DeGoey is a pure forward. Neither should ever be used again as misguided fixes for problems in other areas. Play them where they’re at their most impactful.
yep, go hard for mids and a key forward next year

If nothing else this, this game has proven beyond doubt that Moore belongs in defence and DeGoey is a pure forward. Neither should ever be used again as misguided fixes for problems in other areas. Play them where they’re at their most impactful.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I still want DeGoey in the centre.
He could be such a weapon.
What we really need is targets up forward for him to service.

Such a harsh marker for a kid in just his second game at the highest level.
Not everyone comes in and sets the world on fire straight away and I don't think it's fair to expect that.
Yeah but we don't want players who are going to have a negative impact either.

Such a harsh marker for a kid in just his second game at the highest level.
Not everyone comes in and sets the world on fire straight away and I don't think it's fair to expect that.
Sure, I agree. But he is not ready physically for AFL footy! Anyone who is given an AFL game is entitled to be judged in the same way as any other player. Let him develop in the VFL. I am not expecting the world to be set on fire by him, but I am expecting him to be an option throughout the game, which he currently is not. He will be a good player - but he has been promoted before his time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot that ive enjoyed in today's game

• Darcy playing back and out of his skin
  • DeGoey playing forward and kicking a bag
  • Poulter working hard
  • IQ getting into good spots and using the ball well
  • Pendles looking a little more dangerous up forward

Just looking at the scores,it seems that we still have huge problems with this team,no matter what happens in the last quarter.Let’s hope we can hang on for a win!

The umpiring has been high quality.

Definitely halted North's momentum.

If I had a drinking game where I had to skull a shot every time they made a blatant error, I'd be pure alcohol by now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back