2nds Port Adelaide vs Crows - Round 6 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been the much shakier side since I started watching part way through the third quarter. Schofield has been surprisingly unsure and sloppy. Not the skilled, one touch player I had admired in his first few games. Hayes looks to me like he has been beaten too.

We've been the much shakier side since I started watching part way through the third quarter. Schofield has been surprisingly unsure and sloppy. Not the skilled, one touch player I had admired in his first few games. Hayes looks to me like he has been beaten too.

Schofield looked good in the first half, but then again the whole side looked significantly better.

Hayes 40 hit outs. That's pretty much the gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayes dominant in the first half at the ball up. Disappointed with his positioning around the ground - did not present as a target and I can barely recall him competing for a mark

Hayes seemed like he ran out of steam a bit.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hayes wasn't up to his usual standard today. Didn't do much around the game and his hit outs weren't to advantage. Got pummelled in the clearances. We won the game off a very good defensive effort and efficency in the forward half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back