Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not opposed to giving him another look at AFL level against the bottom-placed team this week - it'll be much easier for the lad than a red-hot debut against the Dogs. Structure-wise we get an excuse to put Moore back and JDG a longer stint in the middle.

I also think he'll be well-served in putting together a block of performances like these in the VFL and really earning his trip back after the halfway mark.

You're all welcome for this post.

I'm not opposed to giving him another look at AFL level against the bottom-placed team this week - it'll be much easier for the lad than a red-hot debut against the Dogs. Structure-wise we get an excuse to put Moore back and JDG a longer stint in the middle.

I also think he'll be well-served in putting together a block of performances like these in the VFL and really earning his trip back after the halfway mark.

I was just about to thank you….

He's had enough time back in the VFL, it's about time he plays this week.

I'd like to see a bit more consistent VFL form from him but wouldn't be surprised to see him included.

I think he is ready. Has been clunking marks and kicking goals pretty constantly recently.

and lot easier to team to play Againt in North and not the Dogs

I think we are looking for a priority pick.

Love some draft concessions. Netted GCS Davies and Jeffrey last draft, Rowell and a heap of other draft capital in 2019, and Corbett, Collins, and Burgess in 2018. And their list is now capped at 53 players. Still hasn't finished playing out. Can you organise something like that?

You make a very compelling argument.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gets another chance, hope he gets a goal early because he'll be a different player once he gets some confidence.

Confidence is good for all Players.

Yeah Hopefully he can Kick 1 early and don't look back from there

I agree theres things to work with but its all coming to soon for him right now
Very true sadly that is the position we find ourselves in, should be cycled through back into the vfl and another youngster elevated for a few games.

He's still simply got a boy's body, has the attributes but not yet developed enough to hold his ground or position in a marking duel.
So why was he played? Most posters agreed he should not get a game on the strength of a couple of good VFL quarters. He will again be back in the VFL though the concussion injuries we suffered may gift him another game. The Swans will destroy him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back