Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate those 'deliberate' free kicks paid from a 50 metre kick that goes out of bounds where the opposition players near the boundary line make a half hearted effort to get the ball so they can get the free.
This happened to us at the G one night when we got penalised after Kreuzer kicked the ball long out of the backline.

I Feel sorry for the North Melbourne players and David Noble, but not for their supporter base.

They laughed, scoffed and mocked us in our darkest years (especially when we lost our draft picks)

I do not want them to ever fold or relocate/merge, but I still remember that horrific day at Telstra Dome when they flogged us by 124 points in the final game of the 2004 season (IIRC)

Norf can spend the next 5 years plus in the cellaras far as I am concerned.

AO update....

Weird looking prawn entree - ✔
Furphy beer - ✔
Potential superspreader event - on the cards.
Annoying Swampies with perms & stonewash - everywhere

Let the silliness begin.👍👍

I will be honest here Stig.

I wouldn't be all that bothered if the Crows won :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It did. But he looks fine right now. Just the fact it was so close to the umps mic lol

Still bitter that Dodo blocked his move to us, which makes me enjoy their loss by 2 points (due to arguably contentious umpiring) even more satisfying.

Could feel his pain through the TV.

Blew out my ankle in my last season of footy and it was so bloody painful

I broke my ankle a couple of years ago. Absolute nightmare, had to wear one of those medical boots for months. Not fun at all.

Umpire has to let that contact go. Dixon engaged the Adelaide player first with a fist full of jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back