Autopsy Round 8 North Melbourne vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but he could of broken his foot on Jack's head so deserved the free.

Absolute ******* shitshow this game.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Totally out of sync with the spirit of the sport.

This sport is officiated by stamp collectors who slurp tea out of saucers.

How ducking hilarious will it be when Campbell gets the well deserved contract extension. The ziebull might implode

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Aaron Hall and Tom might just get a 12 month contract and good on them.

I'm sure there was an earlier, very similar incident where, i think it was Jy, had his legs taken out by a diving pie, and was penalised for high contact.
It was Young i think
I said when it was brought in it was the stupidest rule in footy. Been vindicated.

Poor skill execution, silly decisions, some players simply not up to it and we are just not fit enough.

How did it come to this is mind boggling.
I actually recon we ran the game out OK today. Especially given all the tickets we burned constantly turning it over with skill errors and fumbles. Possibly this is an indictment on how poor colingwood are?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was at the ball first, Cameron went through with the kick regardless. Kicking in danger if anything

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yet didnt take the possession of the footy. Just re watched it. Im more pissed off at mckay overrunning a simple ground ball than the umpire paying a deserved free kick. Complain all you like about the rule itself but ziebell had a crack in and duffed it, move on

I'm sure there was an earlier, very similar incident where, i think it was Jy, had his legs taken out by a diving pie, and was penalised for high contact.
It was Josh Thomas on Young and it was the same umpire.

It’s pretty much cheating when you officiate two incidents as clear cut as that differently. It’s either contact below the knees for both of head high for both, convenient to change your interpretation when it’s in front of Collingwoods goal.

Maggots also not penalising DeGoey for the protected area after we had been done 3 times for farting in the general direction of the protected area is umpiring cheating. You can’t make up some of the s**t these idiots called tonight. State of the game is ****ed, the sport can be manipulated and engineered so easily and nothing gets said about it.

That surely was kicking in danger to Ziebell in the goal square? I can’t believe the Foxtel commentary thought it was the correct call.

glad i went to the game then, probably would've put my head through a window listening to that. which room temperature IQ morons did they have calling it tonight?

Gee I was frustrated leaving tonight. The effort was there. The skills just aren’t. The turning the ball over with a 20m kick back inside straight to the opposition at half back will be the end of me. I understand it’s the game plan. Sometimes I just wish they would go long and direct. Last year I bemoaned Shaws’s kick it long to a contest and never taking it on style. Would be nice if they they could merge a bit of both.

glad i went to the game then, probably would've put my head through a window listening to that. which room temperature IQ morons did they have calling it tonight?
Dunstall and Nick Riewoldt. Nick was appalling. Has us in the gun. Their commentary about that passage of play made my blood boil!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back