Review Dees v the Bloods - the Good, Bad & Fugly - Rd 8 2021

Brothers, Buddy breaks our bones to make his break - Fi FY Fo Fum. Swans by 9 points as our glorious run comes to an end and ravens amass.

PLease share your misery after the game.

Brothers, Buddy breaks our bones to make his break - Fi FY Fo Fum. Swans by 9 points as our glorious run comes to an end and ravens amass.

PLease share your misery after the game.
I asked you for a 50 point loss prediction! 9 points swans win is cutting it way too fine, a potential loss for us.

Also, bring back the Ray Biffin avatar please.

Call me petty but I’m going early, Petty, get out of the team please.

Man I still hate watching this team!

Last edited:
Deep breathing. Dunno how I will deal with a close GF.

Good:
Salem
Forward chemistry
Oliver
8-0
Three games inside the top 4

Bad:
Kozzie

Ugly
Swans sniping

The Good:

May, Lever, Salem, TMac and my boy Kade Chandler, no injury again for us with him as the medical sub, no one better at it.

The bad:

Disposal, way to keen to play on tonight when the tide was going against us at points.
I know Oliver was alright but his F50 enteries are honestly pathetic, auskick stuff.
Slick, should have stayed suspended , would have been better off if we didn't go to the tribunal
Gus, smh

Ugly:

Na, 8-0 means there are no uglies.

Deelighted

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good:
Defense held up very well again
TMac was great, huge turnaround from him
WiNnInG uGlY
8-0 baby

Bad:
Big numbers from lots of our mids but ball use was generally quite poor
Slick barely a touch and was poor when he did get it
Petty looked a bit out of his depth, hope they give him a little run of games to try to find his feet though

Fugly:
Centre clearances... we have the best ruckman in the comp and an elite midfield, sort it out lads
Papley just shits me the smug campaigner

Well, I got the margin right in a negative sense - 9 points - and my streak now extends to minus 8 with two more dismal predictions to come!

Well, I got the margin right in a negative sense - 9 points - and my streak now extends to minus 8 with two more dismal predictions to come!
Keep predicting doom Biff

He's been like that all year. Unbelievable that he's still getting games. Goody must think he's our secret sauce, otherwise he would have been out on his arse.

Been saying it for weeks, his disposal is absolute garbage, the " he's playing a role really well for us" crowd finally starting to come over to my side. Like I knew you would, peasants. ;)

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Tough ugly win. We'll take every win we get but last two weeks really have been poor.

Need to sort out our starts to a game. We don't tend to wake up until halfway through the first quarter. And the centre clearances are a joke right now. Sort it out FFS! We have Gawn, Trac and Oliver in the middle and lose centre clearances 17-4. Seriously WTF!!?

Petty was shaky too. Awesome and gutsy move by Goody keeping TMac forward which won us the game tbh. May was fantastic tonight too. Salem, Trac and Oliver solid. Great to win a tough close game. Need to play much better next week or i feel the Blues might get us..

On a general note we officially have the hydra forward line. Brown-TMac-Fritsch is going to give sides conniptions. Going to take a very very good backline to keep all three out of it, and once one vector opens the other two come into the game.

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Haven’t been that nervous before or during a match for a long time! That being said, felt calmer in the last qtr as we just seem so much more composed than any Melbourne team I’ve watched in so long.
Really thought Sydney would get over us today, they just seem to have a knack of standing up against the Dees.
Was great that while a few had rough games, e.g. Frisch, Kozzie, Petty, they didn’t have stinkers and made some contributions.
TMac, May, Spargo had great matches. Some really clutch stuff. Salem too is having a phenomenal year.
8-0 Good time to be a Dee ❤️💙

Back