Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random Question For demons fans.... Whats the name of your main fitness coach or Strength and conditioning coach or head of Medical staff?

The reason I say this is Because Phil Merriman Is Freos High Perfomance coach. We got him from the demons late in 2020. But his previous role is at the hawks were he was a member of the Hawks strength and conditioning staff from 2011-17. He then became the head of the demons strength and conidtioning side from 2018-2020.

When you look at His stint at the demons in those 3 years, Demons made the finals in 2018, then finished bottom 2 when they had a heavy injury toll. Then in 2020, Demons were contending for a finals spot but lost a couple of close crunch games.

Main reason freo got him was we had a Horrible injury run in Freos rebuild and replace Chris Webber who we had for 10 years who is now is at Perth Glory.

Random Question For demons fans.... Whats the name of your main fitness coach or Strength and conditioning coach or head of Medical staff?

The reason I say this is Because Phil Merriman Is Freos High Perfomance coach. We got him from the demons late in 2020. But his previous role is at the hawks were he was a member of the Hawks strength and conditioning staff from 2011-17. He then became the head of the demons strength and conidtioning side from 2018-2020.

When you look at His stint at the demons in those 3 years, Demons made the finals in 2018, then finished bottom 2 when they had a heavy injury toll. Then in 2020, Demons were contending for a finals spot but lost a couple of close crunch games.

Main reason freo got him was we had a Horrible injury run in Freos rebuild and replace Chris Webber who we had for 10 years who is now is at Perth Glory.
Darren Burgess is the name you are after , 2020 & 2021 , rumour has it he is heading to Adelaide next season.

Perfect summary mate.😂👍

Can only assume the club is trying to soften the blow to supporters if they go back to WA at some point by showing us these two absolute weirdoes IRL .

No more FFS , Ben Gibson. I dont enjoy finding stuff like this out.

Didn't know where to put this but for those who havent seen

3 Things i learnt:
1- Alan Richardson is blind
2- Trent and Dogga are "good content hey"
3- Trent is the ******* GOAT, he's entering Frosty levels now.

All I could think is ‘they don’t have P plates on, this could end badly’

On a random note, what do we reckon the top 5 of our BnF would be at the moment? I’d guess:

Lever
Trac
Oliver
Salem
Langdon

(Very hard to split the first four especially).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Gawn has been quietish the past two weeks but he’d still be in the top five

On a random note, what do we reckon the top 5 of our BnF would be at the moment? I’d guess:

Lever
Trac
Oliver
Salem
Langdon

(Very hard to split the first four especially).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
1 Oliver
2 Salem
3 Gawn
4 Trac
5 Lever/Langdon

1 Oliver
2 Salem
3 Gawn
4 Trac
5 Lever/Langdon

Lever hater alert. :p

I think you're both wrong, Salem #1 right now imo. Could see him getting votes in every game so far.

Watching round 21 1998 Vs the swans. Call me crazy and i know it's dated to it's time, but 'if the house is a rockin' is a good openner and background theme for a game in the late 90's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lever hater alert.

I think you're both wrong, Salem #1 right now imo. Could see him getting votes in every game so far.

I'm going off the coaches votes which shod be pretty accurate considering we haven't lost

Salem, Oliver & Gawn could be in any order really

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I'm going off the coaches votes which shod be pretty accurate considering we haven't lost

Salem, Oliver & Gawn could be in any order really

More votes available in b&fs than coaches votes, consistency pays. Salem our most consistent this year.

More votes available in b&fs than coaches votes, consistency pays. Salem our most consistent this year.
Yeah I'm not going to argue with that

proxy-image
and
proxy-image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back