Review Geelong defeats Tiggers by 63 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m certainly not lauding it. I thought he was solid. I don’t think he’s there to accumulate stats.
Hmmmm. One kick that went forward.
Was a very, very nice kick though.
All others were sideways and backwards.
A good spoil and a debatable shepherd.
This is his 4th year on the list and we're happy with that. While we call for players who are younger, have done more to be delisted.
Have been going for Geelong for a long time now and this is probably the most bizarre situation I've seen.
Your all insane. Insane I say.
At least he hurt a Rioli. That is good.

Hmmmm. One kick that went forward.
Was a very, very nice kick though.
All others were sideways and backwards.
A good spoil and a debatable shepherd.
This is his 4th year on the list and we're happy with that. While we call for players who are younger, have done more to be delisted.
Have been going for Geelong for a long time now and this is probably the most bizarre situation I've seen.
Your all insane. Insane I say.
At least he hurt a Rioli. That is good.
Charlie’s s**t. Time to let go

This is how insane you all are.
Rhys Stanley who beat Nic Nat comfortably 2 weeks ago is a s**t campaigner and should never play again.
Fair enough. I'd rather have a go with SavRat myself. But Stanley is worse than Hitler.
Dollhouse is a s**t campaigner who this year still averages above average tackles and over 12 possessions.
Yeah fair enough. I agree should of been dropped weeks ago. He has sucked arse.
But Zuthrie? A fourth year player is solid on that game.

Im just sitting infront of my computer at the Station now. Im more than happy to file that report for you. Where was he last seen and can you describe the clothing he was last seen wearing? Anything distinguishing about him that I can add to the report so people might be able to reckognise him??

I am in Sydney but will disseminate the report to VICPOL for immediate action and attention!!!!!!!!!

You can thank me for his vanishing act. I made him Supercoach skipper..AND backed him to kick 3,4,5 and 6 goals on Sportsbet. So he misses his only snap and then handballs to a bloke who fumbled in the square. Then again, i tried that in the Grannie last year and it didn't work.

This is how insane you all are.
Rhys Stanley who beat Nic Nat comfortably 2 weeks ago is a sh*t campaigner and should never play again.
Fair enough. I'd rather have a go with SavRat myself. But Stanley is worse than Hitler.
Dollhouse is a sh*t campaigner who this year still averages above average tackles and over 12 possessions.
Yeah fair enough. I agree should of been dropped weeks ago. He has sucked arse.
But Zuthrie? A fourth year player is solid on that game.
Haha it’s crazy. People only remember the last game. Don’t worry about the last 4 years. He didn’t stuff anything up royally so he’s now a solid inclusion.

Haha it’s crazy. People only remember the last game. Don’t worry about the last 4 years. He didn’t stuff anything up royally so he’s now a solid inclusion.
I have long believed that Chris Scott is a boredom vampire that feeds off boredom energy and sleeps by day in his tanning bed coffin.
Zak Guthrie is obviously his familiar but doesn't have the tanning bed in his coffin.
Chris Scott then glamours supporters into thinking Zuthrie should be on an AFL list.

Its one thing to know it its another to have the cattle to change it. Smith made a huge huge difference to our ability to move the ball quickly.
Higgins and Cameron too have a bias to attacking kicks that we just couldn't really manufacture last year.

I had a read of the Tigers game day thread. Wow. Something seriously not right with the majority of supporters who post. Complaining about Hocking, Selwood, umpires... and that’s during the period they were winning 😀

Weird, sadly defensive, ‘the whole world is out to get us’ supporters even though the team that they support are one of best teams of the modern era and are admired and highly respected.
I have always said that the only thing seperating them from Hawthorn supporters is the Yarra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He never has, remember a preseason game where he went back with the flight early in his career and took a great mark. His issue is his size, he is very much like Milburn, same number, skinny to begin with but smart.. he lacks dashas carnt though

Just need him to run through a Silvagni 😍

Probably saw a few of the elements Scott has been trying to change up pre season as well on Friday night. The focus on being able to absorb a tackle and still get yourself in position to assess options and hand pass to a player in a prominent position was elite. Far from the panicked hysteria we saw previously of players getting flustered and having the ball knocked or fall out of their arms continuously.

very good off season preparation work you can see that is bearing fruits.

that is something from our games against Richmond last season we simply couldn’t do. Absurd and push through the pressure calm and collectively.

very good coaching change pre season

Probably saw a few of the elements Scott has been trying to change up pre season as well on Friday night. The focus on being able to absorb a tackle and still get yourself in position to assess options and hand pass to a player in a prominent position was elite. Far from the panicked hysteria we saw previously of players getting flustered and having the ball knocked or fall out of their arms continuously.

very good off season preparation work you can see that is bearing fruits.

that is something from our games against Richmond last season we simply couldn’t do. Absurd and push through the pressure calm and collectively.

very good coaching change pre season

Was the main thing Dimma highlighted we did well.

A fair bit of the pre-season video we saw was regarding close in work. Our big bodies did that well during the flag years. Good to see it return.

I have long believed that Chris Scott is a boredom vampire that feeds off boredom energy and sleeps by day in his tanning bed coffin.
Zak Guthrie is obviously his familiar but doesn't have the tanning bed in his coffin.
Chris Scott then glamours supporters into thinking Zuthrie should be on an AFL list.
Post of the week

One thing I have never understood is the Joel Selwood hate outside of Geelong. Yeah he gets free kicks but a) he goes in hard and earns them and b) he doesn't give the free kicks. It has always made no sense why people hate on him. He is the epitome of what a captain and footballer should aspire to be
The collective stupidity of being part of the screaming mob. We see it in many areas of life outside football and frankly it is a huge pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back