• Adelaide by a little

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Port by a little

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Beaten by a better team, but not a great team.

The guernsey stunt was absolutely sickening. I hope the AFL makes them pay for such hubris.

Last edited:
Beaten by a better team, but not a great team.

The guernsey stunt was absolutely sickening. I hope the AFL makes them pay for such hubris.
Why was it sickening? Why does it even concern your club? What's wrong with honouring the history (a small gesture) that elevated us to the AFL? Seriously? I feel like for some crows fans this bothers them more than their sides current predicament and for the life of me I can't workout why...

Last edited:
.... can they dock us the 4 points?
If we ever look like winning a game we should throw on Port Magpies prison bar guernseys at three quarter time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got injuries.
Don't underestimate how much we miss duursma and Butters
So what ?

you’ll also gave a suspension for the next few weeks too

notice he picked on a smaller player and then went studs up in a contest

prick

Last edited:
Why was it sickening? Why does it even concern your club? What's wrong with honouring the history (a small gesture) that elevated us to the AFL? Seriously? I feel like for some crows fans this bothers them more than their sides current predicament and for the life of me I can't workout why...
You look stupid
It’s petty and a big **** you to the AFL

I hope you do get fined

I think its a publicity stunt more than 'honouring your history' - its a marketing gimmick

If it was honouring your history the team would do it after every match

Uhh.. why? It seems like most criticism of port wanting to wear the PBs occasionally consists of making up arbitrary rules and then calling out the club for not following them.
Just responding to the original poster

Thanks for playing

Uhh.. why? It seems like most criticism of port wanting to wear the PBs occasionally consists of making up arbitrary rules and then calling out the club for not following them.

You do know they’re not prison bars, right? It represents a wharf and the pylons.

It’s always been more about marketing than “heritage”. They’re not prison bars, they’re pylons. You started in 1997, not 1870. The SANFL premierships were won by a different entity, not the existing club.

But sure. Heritage away.

You do know they’re not prison bars, right? It represents a wharf and the pylons.

It’s always been more about marketing than “heritage”. They’re not prison bars, they’re pylons. You started in 1997, not 1870. The SANFL premierships were won by a different entity, not the existing club.

But sure. Heritage away.
Do you think them being wharf pylons will come as news to a single port fan? Literally every single person who is aware of that jumper knows this. Yes “Prison bars” is a colloquialism, honestly what is your point?

Also, what is meant by a “different entity”?

Do you think them being wharf pylons will come as news to a single port fan? Literally every single person who is aware of that jumper knows this. Yes “Prison bars” is a colloquialism, honestly what is your point?

Also, what is meant by a “different entity”?

So every Port supporter knows they’re pylons but still calls them prison bars to support the myth of what a bunch of rugged outlaw types you are. Got it.

All part of the myth making behind Port Power. Different entity? The AFL Port club was incorporated as a company in 1996. A separate legal entity. Not the SANFL Port Magpies founded in 1870.

The SANFL flags were won by a different organization. The club known as the Power has only existed since 1996 and has won one flag.

So again, blurring the edges to create this myth of prison bar-wearing, long established club as your “heritage” when in fact it’s just a marketing exercise.

You’re an AFL manufactured club just like the Crows, except younger and with less premierships.

I think its a publicity stunt more than 'honouring your history' - its a marketing gimmick

If it was honouring your history the team would do it after every match
No we wouldn't. We love our current Guernsey. It's purely because of the request that was denied. The fans wanted it. Get over it . It has nothing to do with your club.

Back