burner1

Premiership Player
Nov 3, 2005
victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawks
Are Werribee alligned with an AFL club ? Oe did we just get our pants pulled down by a bunch of VFL footballers ?
Werribee are non aligned.
Outside Finn and downie everyone else playing who was afl listed was very late or rookie picks - who outside reeves don’t appear to be up to it or are very raw (es Saunders).
Our box hill players are hardworking solid types.
I do wonder if our box hill team is this poor whether it’s really a great place for development.

littlegg

Senior List
Aug 8, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I didn't even read he followed the wobbles - how do I use ignore?

You Ned Guy?

And I'll donate 10 smackos to charity to help people with literacy regardless.

talking about spelling with a user name you have? the ironyyyyyyyyyyy is scary

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
After watching this one:
  1. Reeves injury hurts (in the context of this game and afterwards if he misses)
  2. Pepper has a lot of good fight and a heap of courage, gotta learn how to use it more frequently
  3. Finn was fine without doing anything too special. I think the only thing keeping him from our best 22 at the moment is the fact that that description can already be applied to a fair few of our mids. I think he needs to get full games without having to play a more intensely defensive role in our midfield mix.
  4. Brockman is playing below his grade. Am almost certain if he were playing in the seniors at a team with a more coherent midfield he'd be getting a lot more hype- hopefully when he comes back in he stays in for us.
  5. Not sure what's happened with Greaves- he seems to be missing a few of the skills we saw late last year that got him senior games
  6. Was good to see Day and DGB having a kick at half time out with the fans
  7. Downie does a lot of running but doesn't then inject himself into the action as much as I'd probably like. Gonna be a big development year for him.
  8. Saunders as a rookie pick looks to be making a lot of sense for mine. I think he's an uncut diamond at this point
  9. Nash sadly looks like he's just making up numbers at the minute.
  10. If we can take Sonsie at the end of the year with our first pick I'd say we've done pretty well for ourselves- a whole heap to like about him

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Are Werribee alligned with an AFL club ? Oe did we just get our pants pulled down by a bunch of VFL footballers ?
Bigger bodies
Hardly any Hawks players all the tall back Fwds and Mids are either in the seniors or rehab and lost the Ruck and 1 rotation down early on

littlegg

Senior List
Aug 8, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure you know what that word means, chief.
Why come to another board just to take shots at rookies on another teams list? Have a squiz at your own backyard first.

my bad i thought this site was a forum shooter? i pointed out the guy made 3 mistakes , wanna bet i know more about box hill than you? been a member for 5 years

Easy Slips Catch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 10, 2006
Fringe
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Sonsie kicked one nice goal on the run and one from a set shot. I thought his field kicking and decision making wasn't that flash.

BHH were not at the same skill level as Werribee. I don't know what our recruiters are thinking but they don't seem to give a s**t about skills.

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
my bad i thought this site was a forum shooter? i pointed out the guy made 3 mistakes , wanna bet i know more about box hill than you? been a member for 5 years
Being a member don't mean you know eff all mate. It actually makes you look sad having fun potting players that play for the club you brought a membership of.

And if you want to point out 3 mistakes, while also saying its funny and he was best on for the opposition, without once saying a good word about him to balance it out, then Box Hill can probably do without your membership.

Nothing worse then someone who thinks they have the right to belittle and know everything just cause they paid 5 smackos for a membership.

But hey, it's floating your tiny little boat on a internet forum, even though you sound like a child, which you may well be with - "I paid 5 bucks for a membership so I know it all and can say what i like" = the most boring type of intelligence.

Enjoy your day.

littlegg

Senior List
Aug 8, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Being a member don't mean you know eff all mate. It actually makes you look sad having fun potting players that play for the club you brought a membership of.

And if you want to point out 3 mistakes, while also saying its funny and he was best on for the opposition, without once saying a good word about him to balance it out, then Box Hill can probably do without your membership.

Nothing worse then someone who thinks they have the right to belittle and know everything just cause they paid 5 smackos for a membership.

But hey, it's floating your tiny little boat on a internet forum, even though you sound like a child, which you may well be with - "I paid 5 bucks for a membership so I know it all and can say what i like" = the most boring type of intelligence.

Enjoy your day.

hahaha wtf are you on about? i spoke to jack yesterday unlike you he didn't cry like a 2 year old after the game. move on

DeafHawk

Senior List
Aug 31, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
MSD For HFC
We need strong body midfielder
Mattew Hanson?
Nathan Freeman?
(Injury Prone but he's on fire)

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
hahaha wtf are you on about? i spoke to jack yesterday unlike you he didn't cry like a 2 year old after the game. move on
Get a life mate.

littlegg alright

So spoke to Jack hey, well done legend. Did you want a gold star ? or you just trying to let everyone know that you're in the know and know it all ?

Can I shake your hand for you being a member for 5yrs and speaking to jack?

Wow the crap people will come up with to pretend they're in the know. But hey at least you watch more footy then previous list boss aparently - maybe you should apply for the job because you speak to players - I'm in awe mate.

Last edited:

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Couldn't give a toss how long you've been a member for, turbo. It is a forum, and as such when you spew trash you're gonna get called out for it. Calling out other people and saying they're crying after a game shows where you're at in life.

Sonsie kicked one nice goal on the run and one from a set shot. I thought his field kicking and decision making wasn't that flash.

BHH were not at the same skill level as Werribee. I don't know what our recruiters are thinking but they don't seem to give a sh*t about skills.
Our recruits are the types that are value when your AFL listed players are doing the bulk of the work.

Problem is our AFL listed players aren't any better or given the 'bulk of the work' roles.

littlegg

Senior List
Aug 8, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Couldn't give a toss how long you've been a member for, turbo. It is a forum, and as such when you spew trash you're gonna get called out for it. Calling out other people and saying they're crying after a game shows where you're at in life.

huh? its so funny you are so uptight you might rip in half the player didnt care only a snowflake online does.. ruok?

littlegg

Senior List
Aug 8, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Get a life mate.

littlegg alright

So spoke to Jack hey, well done legend. Did you want a gold star ? or you just trying to let everyone know that you're in the know and know it all ?

Can I shake your hand for you being a member for 5yrs and speaking to jack?

Wow the crap people will come up with to pretend they're in the know. But hey at least you watch more footy then previous list boss aparently - maybe you should apply for the job because you speak to players - I'm in awe mate.

Dickhead.

you talk about spelling than post that haha? come on move on

in the know where did i say that ? hahaha my gf plays in the girls team an runs water for the boys, i'll pass on you care so much about the players feelings but haha

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
huh? its so funny you are so uptight you might rip in half the player didnt care only a snowflake online does.. ruok?
I'm more than fine- just hope that you can find another hobby other than shitting on people online one day.
Love the snowflake comment- real throwback to 2017 political humor.
I'm gonna take a stab and say that either your dp or your cover photo on Facebook is you and your car, or just your car, or a fish you caught once.

littlegg

Senior List
Aug 8, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm more than fine- just hope that you can find another hobby other than shitting on people online one day.
Love the snowflake comment- real throwback to 2017 political humor.
I'm gonna take a stab and say that either your dp or your cover photo on Facebook is you and your car, or just your car, or a fish you caught once.

is it okay if i share with jack what you have said? he will laugh so hard at kid

Why are ppl talking about Sonsie? What's his story - is he just a young bloke eligible to be drafted at year's end or mid season draft? Any NGA affiliation?
Predicted top 5 pick who got to play for BHH. With where we're likely to finish, fans get excited about seeing a 17yo elite junior who we could potentially draft before he's actually drafted.

Full credit to Werribee for winning by 37 points 13.12.90 to 8.5.53. It's worth mentioning last week they beat Richmond by 81 points 18.16.124 to 6.7.43. Their ball use and decision making was far superior to players on the move. By contrast some of our turnovers often to stationary targets were incomprehensible. We were not helped by injuries to Reeves in the first quarter and Deluca early in the third quarter which meant we had only two rotations for most of the second half. Further our former AFL listed players Mynott, Phillips and Porter did not play.
Keegan Brooksby deserves praise for the way he competed tirelessly against both Lobbe and Buzza for three quarters.

Back