Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we don't win this year, which we won't due to K Hinkley, after much consideration I would be ok with Melbourne.

Sure they're a bunch of flogs and have punchable faces like Clayton Oliver, and it means Goodwin gets a flag.. wait where was I going with this??

N Jones getting a flag would be something

Hawthorn’s non-bandwagon fan base that actually supported them before 2008 is smaller than North Melbourne.

1aa35cb4fbb09e37eea17c6f4565e815.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawthorn’s non-bandwagon fan base that actually supported them before 2008 is smaller than North Melbourne.
Got a mate that literally jumped from Port to Hawthorn after the 08 flag.

Is adamant he’s been Hawthorn his whole life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn being cut some slack “because it’s Mother’s Day”

If we drew the same crowd against Gold Coast at 5am on a Tuesday then it’d be “lOl PoOrT tArPs”

Copped it a few years ago for ‘only’ drawing 36,300 against the basement Lions on a Saturday afternoon lol

If we don't win this year, which we won't due to K Hinkley, after much consideration I would be ok with Melbourne.

Sure they're a bunch of flogs and have punchable faces like Clayton Oliver, and it means Goodwin gets a flag.. wait where was I going with this??

N Jones getting a flag would be something
I am OK with Melbourne to get a flag, as long as they deserve it and not an AFL-made fairytale a la bravedogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back