2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not great apparently. There were interviews with a few non-port SANFL Power players like Roger James and they thought it was pretty poor form.

So they’re pissing off their own premiership players now in their pigheadedness to get the prison bars in the AFL.

Port logic

North probably don't want to win, whereas Clarko still will.
A win would boost morale of their members & fans a whole lot (cf what going season winless would do) and since they managed to get 4 points to the Pies last round and Hawks got 4 points from us, North can afford to have a win then. Watch for a genuine effort from North next week. Too cynical? :grimacing:

Hi guys,

I come in peace.

Now I understand how Crows supporters feel constantly dealing with this sh*t stain of a club with no identity.

Best wishes for the rest of the season.
It's just professional jealousy.

Edit: just to clarify, we're jealous of them apparently. They literally give new players lessons on why they hate us.

Last edited:
I wonder how the 2004 Premiership players feel with their heritage being trashed by the club with this stunt.

Also, for a club that’s so hell bent on being black and white they use a hell of a lot of teal in their match day stuff.
I've said it a million times. They should be wearing their premiership guernsey. Not a guernsey they never wore in the afl aside from special occasions. Their premiership players aside from the port sanfl players probably feel a tad alienated. I'm sure Hardwick, Francou, Dew would all be wondering what the obsession is with the prison bars over the premiership guernsey.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Classic dickhead Luke Beverage out coaching himself and shooting himself in the foot move by playing a first gamer on him to start the game
He's always been one to keep making changes and tinkering with the side.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

where was true believer david koch in 97? no one heard dick from him about port since 2012. what a diehard. he ****ed off to sydney first chance he got and now pretends he's been there since day one. this is all him trying to be one of the boys with the bars, nothing else. he didn't care for so long, why does he care so much now?

I reckon if it's a football incident and they don't get injured then fair enough but if its a coward punch or an elbow and you don't injure the player you probably should get something.

From a legal viewpoint it’s the difference between harm and danger

We penalize anything that harms the head of the player, even if no malicious intent

But if a player goes to belt/elbow/flatten a player but luckily causes no harm? Should still be penalized, in order to stop it happening next time

The problem with a “no harm no foul” approach is that it doesn’t warn people off truly dangerous behavior

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

I come in peace.

Now I understand how Crows supporters feel constantly dealing with this sh*t stain of a club with no identity.

Best wishes for the rest of the season.
Send this back to your board, next time let us wear black and white stripped jumper for the next Showdown to really troll port power.

where was true believer david koch in 97? no one heard dick from him about port since 2012. what a diehard. he f’ed off to sydney first chance he got and now pretends he's been there since day one. this is all him trying to be one of the boys with the bars, nothing else. he didn't care for so long, why does he care so much now?
Lets not forget he was on that s**t show sunrise since the early 2000s too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back