Autopsy Rd 8 vs Dogs - 16 point loss. Let's not sugar coat it ... we choked!

Who played well for the Blues in Round 8 vs the Dogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This may be why Pitto's stats look decent when you see 17 disposals and 7 clearances. He's collecting it at his feet and hacking it forward.

He is starting to make Ricky Mott look like Polly ******* Farmer!

"Williams is sh*t. What a waste of money"

I wish someone at the club could actually explain the logic behind that massive "recruiting cue" in getting Williams.
Was there a line of clubs chasing him?
Is he on the level of Josh Kelly or Congilio or something?
Why recruit a HBF to try and turn him into a midfielder instead of going directly for a midfielder?
Why target a HBF when we knew Saad was coming and already had Docherty?
At the moment he's looking one of the worst recruiting moves/deals ever.
Sorry but we already have McGovern filling that title..

This is the biggest reason I’m so disappointed, we’ll beat the Dees next week they’re absolutely ripe for a loss right now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We have about as much chance of beating the Demons, as I have of winning Most popular poster for 2021. The season is over...Start planning for 2022.

Everything is fine at Carlton, you're not a real member if you aren't on board with what's going on. Plenty of positives. We don't want your dissenting opinions or support, especially if you're not one of us. Remember when we had beers that time in Bay 13 old mate? Yeah, only you and I get it but let's discuss it on a public forum. Oh shut up ya old bugger.

Hope I'm doing this right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve got 14 games to sort out this D grade midfield we’ve built.
Walsh is a star
Ed battles on but is close to the end
Cripps is a shell of himself
Williams has been shocking in there
Cunners has looked ok in there last 3 weeks when finally given an opportunity
Let’s really find out once and for all whether Dow, SPS, Setters, Stocker etc can make it as mids
We’re going nowhere with this midfield at the moment
Play some kids through there

Don't know but cripps was on the bench talking on phone for a about 1/1/2 minutes and teague was staring out the window no phone in his hand ..

Yeah, it was a very animated conversation too. I was puzzled. Assuming it was Barker.

Cracking Game, Shame we lost. we aren't as bad as everyone thinks.

The Doggies were always going to come back hard at us in the second half, they are a top four side after all.
Love how they get away with throwing the ball in a contest though.

reckon we beat the dees Next week.
True, but we aren't as good as we need to be and we might never be, especially if we keep going about things the way we usually do.

Back