Trades 2021 Round 9 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First week of the season where I am pretty stumped on potential trade options. My rooks have either bottomed out at not great trade value or still have some money to make. As well as no forced trades.

No obvious double downgrade options either.

Byrnes v Poulter actually becomes an interesting one. The old scoring potential v job security

The query is Byrnes actual job security though. I'm reading he and Bytel are the two that must/will continue to be played. Any Saints fans want to confirm or deny?

Like many, I'd been planning on grabbing Jelly this week. But now eyeing off Sloane - can see him knocking out steady tonnes. Kelly will pretty much hold his price another week, plus I'm mindful of bringing in more rd12 bye players since I'm already overloaded in that department.

Could go Fanta + Brockman/Rowe/DevRob -> Sloane + Byrnes

He's in my team, but Ridley doesn't look great at the moment.....

I got him in, and from then, he's gone 15, DNP, 66, 82.

Not what I would look to be bringing in...

Ideally you'd give him one more week, but I don't think there's too much wrong with bringing him in this week, particularly if he suits your bye structure

View attachment 1123019

Don't want to be overly self-indulgent here - but my strategy has been to prioritize removing non playing and fattened rooks first, I do not sideways trade premiums apart from injury/suspension. An example is holding caleb daniel. Walker and Gulden were gone at their peak, rowe was gone last week.

Now I could easily avoid getting grundy, mcevoy is servicable enough there. If someone like dev rob is dropped then I will keep Powell for another week and offload him instead to a different r14 bye player - most likely harmes.

I need to skew my team with more rd 14 bye players - mills and grundy are must haves before rd 12 and I have an opportunity here so it might be the way to go.

Damn. That's a nice team

What's your rank?

First week of the season where I am pretty stumped on potential trade options. My rooks have either bottomed out at not great trade value or still have some money to make. As well as no forced trades.

No obvious double downgrade options either.
What price range are you looking at for trades?

What are ROB owners planning?

Gritting my teeth and upgrading all rookies then deal with him.

View attachment 1123007

Tell me these aren't absolutely mouth watering trades

Powell in - big tick :cool:

Byrnes v Poulter actually becomes an interesting one. The old scoring potential v job security

The query is Byrnes actual job security though. I'm reading he and Bytel are the two that must/will continue to be played. Any Saints fans want to confirm or deny?

Do we have many Sainters in here? Not even sure! Will keep an eye on their board this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you people aren't getting Ridley this week then you're a disgrace! (From a disgruntled Ridley holder)
Nailed all trade targets except that one.. but boy was it a stinker. 15, 0, 66, 82 and losing 150k odd in the process

Worked out I'd be sitting pretty around 400-500 rank if I just had the extra 50k for Lloyd that week. This game man

Can anyone comment on any rooks if they did any good in their 2s over the weekend? Was keen on Downie coming in but apprently looking a fair way away due to his form in Boxhill Hawks :(

Gulden > Harmes
Harrison Jones > Byrnes
Leaves me with exactly 0k :eek:

1620567200340.png

5 rookies and Fantasia left on field.
Bergman/Powell/Jordan still a few weeks of brewing.
Warner and Fantasia both similar IMO - similar scoring, BE=ave. Would normally cast off the rookie first but think Warner should score well against the Pies.

Thinking
Rookie downgrade (Rowe to cheap rookie or Kozi to Byrnes/Poulter)
Fantasia -> Daniel

Head: Berry - RCD/Bianco & Warner - Zorko (gets me a safe FWD premo who are a rare commodity this year.)

YOLO: Warner - J. Cameron (for the VC against St K next Friday) & Flynn - Rozee (Gets two rookies out of my forward line and a Hail Mary that Jezza has a night out.)

We'll see who comes up trumps by week's end.

Torn between which combo to run with as my ins..
Josh Kelly & Harmes
Or
Sloane & Caleb Daniel.

Lloyd
Treloar
Ridley + 150k

Which would you choose?
Lloyd. He hasn't been woeful (and most premos have dished up a crap score), 5 of last 6 over 100, has just about bottomed out in price ready for Collingwood this week.

Try and get Ridley even cheaper in a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back