Game Day Round 8 Discussion - Dedicated to all the mums out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just step on then and squash them.
tenor.gif

Bit late to the party I know. Finished on 2279 (same as Birchy and Rusty). Ranked 2533 for the round and I reckon the other 2500 scores above me have all been posted here in previous pages.

On exactly the same overall points as HTTYW.

Only won 4/7 league matches despite.

Sometimes having choices is a bad thing. Fielding Dev over Scott cost me 40 points.

Get Cerra back this week and lose Bolton the boxer. Can't believe this sh*t. Just when I got through a weekend without one of my players getting injured, Bolton goes all Mike Tyson on me. FMD.

Rowell, Caldwell, Butters, Dunkley, Cerra and now Bolton. (Along with Helmet spudding it up and getting suspended at the same time).

Got the bones of a good team but not going to get anywhere near a complete team this year with all these injury enforced trades. Not sure what to do about Bolton. Will assess later in the week.
I'm only a few hundred points ahead of you in overall rankings pincrusher . I'm ranked 540 and was top 250 last week.

I started with Danger, Dunkley, Neale, HYoung, Heppell (on the bench for weeks 2 and 3) and had other injury issues like Chapman to deal with.

It feels like a pretty normal season for my SC team with all the injury issues, my current ranking being the exception

Bit late to the party I know. Finished on 2279 (same as Birchy and Rusty). Ranked 2533 for the round and I reckon the other 2500 scores above me have all been posted here in previous pages.

On exactly the same overall points as HTTYW.

Only won 4/7 league matches despite.

Sometimes having choices is a bad thing. Fielding Dev over Scott cost me 40 points.

Get Cerra back this week and lose Bolton the boxer. Can't believe this sh*t. Just when I got through a weekend without one of my players getting injured, Bolton goes all Mike Tyson on me. FMD.

Rowell, Caldwell, Butters, Dunkley, Cerra and now Bolton. (Along with Helmet spudding it up and getting suspended at the same time).

Got the bones of a good team but not going to get anywhere near a complete team this year with all these injury enforced trades. Not sure what to do about Bolton. Will assess later in the week.

We suck evenly :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back